Chapter15

Valencia

I awoke to kisses and someone trying to strip me of my clothes. If I didn't need to know his smell and touch, then I would have killed the person who was trying to do this with me. Unfortunately, there was only one man here who would have done this to me and he was mine as I was his. He sunk his teeth in my skin gently arousing the lust and love inside of me. I craned my neck giving him more of my skin.

I moaned in pleasure as I felt the naked skin of his against my palms. Everything with this man was nothing but so much intense that I could drown in it.

"I heard someone had fun at the dinner tonight," he whispered against my skin as his fingers teased my inner thigh. My pussy glistening with my want and desire for him. Within minutes I was out of my clothes and he was naked as our bodies pushed against each other. His fingers grabbing each part of me to open me up and in a swift movement, he was inside me. My fingers reached for the headboard as he thrust inside my pussy making it clench. His hands holding onto my thighs so tight that I might have lost a feeling right there.

"I fucking love this pussy so much." he rasped out as with each thrust he pushed me. I was hardly breathing with intense pleasure. It was so fucking needed after the whole drama tonight. I needed a release to get me off. Did I tell you that the fearful faces of my family made me feel so confident and powerful that I couldn't tell? I loved teasing, I loved pulling people.

Demyan thrust inside of me so hard that I could see the stars with each of his moves. He was all I ever wanted and needed.

"Don't stop," I breathed out as I felt myself coming to the edge I needed this more than ever. I needed my man, his flesh, his cock inside of me to make me feel loved and lusted. He was mine.

"Fuck I never want to," his hand moved to my breast pulling on my nipples and I was almost there.

"Kiss me," I moved with his thrust trying to get there. It was his love, him that I will always be thirsty of. His lips were on mine and he kissed me with so much lust that I came. His tongue swirling with mine his teeth biting my lips. It was wet dirty and needful for me.

I felt myself clench around me and it was only when |I was done I felt my man becoming my demon. He moved position, and the pace got faster. He held onto me as I moaned out of pain and pleasure. He was moving too fast but at the same time holding onto me so the moment wouldn't be lost. My legs pushing over his thighs to get more of him. The sound of his naked skin slapping against mine and our moans pulled me to another orgasm. I came with him.

We came together and I could tell by the noise we had both made that our neighboring rooms would know what we were up to. Maybe the entire house would with me moaning so loud to my defense my man loved to hear me. He liked me screaming and begging for more.

I could feel the sheet of sweat over my skin as we held onto each other in the aftermath of our loving. I never wanted to lose him because this man had me treated as if I was queen. I still remember how he had made space for me in his home. How I had feared him by the first look when Natalie had me in her home?

In the last two months, I had run out of money. My family had abandoned me by sending me away to a rented apartment in New York. I had very little money on the account. I had stayed there for only two months when the money had run out for me. I had desperately tried to make calls to them but none of them had picked up. The only time the phone had been picked up wit was from either Claire or Hilda. I could not guess which one it was because the line was cut. From the next time onwards I came to know the number had been disconnected.