Le' lemon

Content below is to be read by readers of ages 18+ (You don't know how long it took...to write this...this is the longest chapter you all have gotten from me)
------------------------------------------------------

Your Pov~

After we had gotten everything together for the movie night Katsu and I bundled together under one of the large blankets we had here. The movie he'd gotten for us to watch was something called, 365 Days? (Hehehe) 

I hadn't heard of it before and apparently It was something Mina and Kiri gave him. "This better not be some stupid shit..." I smiled and leaned against Katsu but as we got farther into the movie my heart sped up more and more while I felt Katsu fidgeting some under the covers.

"Katsu are you okay?" I tried to move the covers and Katsu quickly pulled away from me. 'Why is he acting that way all of a sudden...' Katsu still isn't used to my fast reflexes and I was fast enough to straddle and pin him to the floor earning a grunt. "Get off." "Nope."

I was sitting on his chest and had no plan to move because he has said multiple times that I am super light. Katsu peaked out from under the blanket and looked at me before flipping me over so that he was on top of me. "K-Katsu?"  

Katsu had that look on his face...the look from when dad asked if he'd ever sleep with me. (Above)

I knew I was blushing hard...and Katsu was between my legs one hand gripping his collar with the other on my knee. "Didn't I tell you to get off Teddy bear~," He looked like he had snapped in both a good and bad way? "But you just didn't listen and made it worse~"

I swallowed hard as my heart was pounding like crazy. I didn't get the chance to say anything because once I opened my mouth to say something Katsu kissed me and slipped in some tongue before rubbing my inner thy.

The moment he did that I knew what he wanted. I was ready for it and I wanted too but the thought of actually losing my virginity scared me some, I know it would hurt but how much...and what if Katsu left me after...

Katsuki's Pov~

I had kissed Y/N and slipped in my tongue but when I pulled back for air she was, crying? 'Shit! Am I moving too fast for her? "Y/N..." I held her cheek and she looked at me. "Am I moving too fast Teddy bear?" I asked her as I wiped away her tears. I think that was the moment she realized that she was crying. "What did I do wrong?"

"N-nothing, you didn't do anything wrong. I'm just...I'm just scared..." 'If there was one thing that the old hag taught me it was to be fucking careful because some girls think that once they do it with you, "You think I'm going to leave you after..."

The shocked look she made only confirmed it and I held her close. "I would be a fucking idiot to leave you after doing something like that. I love you too fucking much you idiot..." She was holding onto me tightly and after she took a deep breath I could feel her relaxing in my arms. 

"I'm ready." 'What?' "W-what did you-." "I'm ready to do it Katsu." I swallowed hard and moved back to look her in her eyes but as soon as I backed up she pulled me into a kiss and pulled me on top of her.  "Do you have a condom Katsu?"

I swallowed on my words and only nodded as I reached into my pocket and grabbed the condom before sitting up to take off my clothes but then I realized I can't just leave her hanging. I put the condom down and changed our position for Y/n to be sitting on my lap and facing me. I didn't give her the chance to say anything and started to kiss her neck before sliding my hands up to take her bra off her.  

I was nervous I'd fuck up and she wouldn't want to do it again. But at the same time, I was feeling confident. Once I got her bra off I threw it somewhere to get it out the way and lifted her shirt and stared for a bit, the perfect size. "D-don't stare..."

I smirked and sucked on her nipples as I rubbed her ass quickly getting her sexy moans in responseas I felt her back arching. "K-Katsu~." I felt her grinding rubbing right against my bulge and looked up as I lifted her hips to slide off her shorts and my pants. I kissed her neck and took out my cock and once she saw it I could see the blush spreading on her face.

"Right, I have a package to be proud of teddy bear~" I gripped her panties and slid them off of her before getting a good look at every inch of her. "D-dont stare dummy." "I'll stare as long as I wanna pipsqueak~"

Your Pov~

Katsu was practically toying with me...and at this point, I wanted it in...badly. "K-Katsu put it in..." I gave him a pleading look and I'll guess that was enough for him to put on the condom and position himself. "Last chance to change your mind."

'I'm sitting here naked on his lap and now he's asking if I'm sure?' I lifted my hips feeling the tip on my entrance I blushed super hard.

'All I need to do is lower myself and its gone...' I closed my eyes and lowered myself onto his cock. "Hng!~" It hurts...not as much as I expected at first but it still hurts...Katsu gave me a worried look as he held my hips. "I-Im okay...It only hurts a bit..."

"If I hurt you...you better tell me." "Yes my pussy hurts because I gave my boyfriend my virginity..." I smirked at the ticked look on his face but quickly regret it.

"Since you can be a smart ass I guess its safe to move..." "K-Katsu w-AIT!~~" He didn't start slow at all he started roughly and he held my hips making me bounce as he thrusted roughly into me. "Whats wrong teddy bear?~ You can't handel my cock?~" I was filled with so much pleasure I couldn't get any words out.

The only sounds I was making were yelps, whimpers and moans. Katsu was in complete control and I was powerless. I held onto him tightly feeling my chest pressed up against his. "Your drooling~" There was no way that was true...he had to be messing with me.

I shook my head and yelped loudly. He...he spanked me! Why did he spank me...and why did it actually feel good... "Spanking kink y/n?~" He spanked me again the same time he thrusted  over and over, and my body trembled more.

Katsu flipped us on the couch so that I was under him and he started going after my breasts too. Licking, sucking and even gently bitting at my nipples. "D-don't~" Anytime I was not to he did it more knowing he'd get a good response from me and I'd even gone as far as to wrap my legs around him.

"Mmm fuck~ Cumming for me already teddy bear?~" 'T-theres no way-' He stopped pounding into me suddenly and whined and whimpered wanting him to continue till he suddenly made me let go and lifted my legs on his shoulders.

"K-Katsu what are you doING?!~~" He slammed right back into me and it was a spot that made my back ARCH. The chuckle he let out sent shivers down my spine as he was rapidly pound deep into me. "Close...something coming~ K-Katsu p-please~"

He gripped my kneck and choked me slightly. "Cum like a good girl." When he said it...it was like a command and my body quickly listened. I came so hard on his cock my even body spazed for a good amount of time and feeling Katsu cumming into the condom made my back arch again.

'I never thought my first time would feel THIS good...'