Hoso

Your Pov~

'No kissing, no hugging and absolutely no sex while we lived together for a month while we lived together..' I knew I would be able to do it but that look Katsu gave me. It was of a predator. "I'm not so sure about this..." "Not so sure about what?"

I turned and saw Hoso standing behind me. "U-Um...nothing important." "My sister living with a guy for a month is not important?" "How did you..." "You already forgot my quirk?"

" "You already forgot my quirk?"

(Sleepy big brother)

That's right...Mind Slip. Hoso has the ability to slip into peoples minds and see everything there is to see. The person and Hoso won't move or think at all during the time. Although he can get a headache if he's in there for more than an hour. I took a sip of my drink. "So...you went in my mind earlier when I finished cooking or while I was sleeping?" "Sleeping. Gotta say sis you really let that mind run wild when thinking of hot head." I choked a bit and looked at Hoso. "T-tell him anything you say and I will personally prevent you from having kids."

Hoso sweat dropped and walked past me to get some coffee. 'He always looks so different in the morning...'  If Katsu and I make it through a month dad will accept him and I can have my home and get away from mom. All my things were already packed.

Dad said that he was arranging a car to take me to the house seeing as he wanted to be the picking the house I didn't complain seeing as he could have said no right away. "Y/N the car is on its way. Make sure you have everything." "I have it all dad."

I washed my cup out and went to sit outside. While I was waiting  Hoso came outside looking much more awake. "What are you doing out here?" "I'm not allowed to wait with my sister?" I leaned my head on Hoso's shoulder and sighed. "Of course you can." I smiled as Hoso patted my head and we sat there until a limo pulled up. "Of course-." "-He would."

"If he breaks the rules Ill kill him."  I glared at Hoso and he quickly backed off. I stood up after hugging Hoso. "See you sis." "Bye you weirdo." I got in the car and waved to Hoso before Bakugo gave me a fist bump, that's what we picked as a replacement for hugging.

Lets hurry up and end this month.