welcome

We finally got inside and now we were all sitting around the table together. I was sitting next to Katsuki and my mom though. I called Dad while making my way into the resident and found out mom put the engagement together on her own. Neither he or Hoso knew anything about this. "So what did you want to talk about?" "How you went behind dad and Hoso's back in order to pull this off for starters."

The shocked look on Mom's face already made me smile. "How on Earth did you....not even I can reach your father or brother!" "They gave you the company line, I got the direct line to them both. Now," I looked over at that bastard and his mother. "Seeing as the last time I checked that form both my parents would have to submit their signatures for it to fall through, am I correct?" "Yes..." "Well now that you know neither my brother or father knew of this. Our engagement has to be broken." "B-but." "No buts mother, as you say, business is business."

I could hear Bakugo chuckle and when I looked at where he was looking at my ex-fiance and Bakugo were staring each other down. "How's it feel to lose your fiance to a kid you prick?" "Seeing as I was closer to marrying her and still somewhat am not bad at all. Her father just has to sign the form this time."

"I'm afraid that won't be happening." "DARLING?!" "Dad?" "Hi there." "Hoso you too?" "Mhm after you told us what ma was trying to do dad dropped everything, grabbed me and rushed us here in a jet." "Oh." "What do you mean that won't happen? Imagine the things we could do if our families were combined darling." "I am fully aware of the things we could make happen but I won't force my daughter to marry someone she doesn't love the way that our parents did."

I wanted to let out a giggle but I knew that was still a sensitive subject for Dad and he would only bring it up when necessary. Hoso walked over to Mom, Bakugo and I and gave me a big hug. "Missed you, sis." "I missed you too Hoso. Are you guys staying after this?" "I don't know about dad but I plan to. I stacked up on a bunch of days off so we can get together for a while." "Are any of you listening to me?" "I thought we were already finished with this conversation." We all looked at mom as she rushed out of the room and Hoso and Katsuki burst out laughing while Dad looked at them and back at me.

"I'm guessing that that's your boyfriend?" "Yeah...he is." "Are you going to introduce us?" "Katsu can you come over here?" Bakugo got up and walked to me but before he could say anything dad grabbed his shoulder. "Just to let you know kid...I used to be a villain so I have a few connections. Do not hurt my daughter in any way or it will be like you never even existed along with your family. Got it?" 'Well, now I know where I got my intimidating side from.' Katsu was obviously scared but was trying hard to not show it. "Yes, sir..." I sighed and walked up to the two of them and hugged Katsu around his waist. "Dad please just be nice to him daddy...Katsu means well." "Katsu?" "Bakugo Katsuki, that's my name, sir." 

I couldn't help but be super proud of the personality change dad made Katsu go into. "I'll tolerate him for now." "Looks like I finally have a brother." 

Bakugo's Pov~

Y/N's dad was okay with me and so was her brother. Her mom obviously wasn't okay with me but I don't care. "How long have the two of you been together?" "Ah, well officially..." "A day." "When is that camping trip Y/N?"  "We leave for it tomorrow." "Then let me treat the two of you to dinner." "Is that really okay?" "It's been a while since we did anything together and I want to get to know you." I swallowed hard when Y/N's dad looked at me. I see where she gets her scariness from.