Study

Your Pov~

It was finally the weekend and I had to help everyone study for the test that we had to take before we could go to the camp. Hagakure gave Bakugo my phone number so now, he won't stop texting me to study with him and Kirishima. I sighed and looked at his number. "Gonna call your boyfriend?" I couldn't help but let out a yelp as Mina and Uraraka came out from behind me. "I-I'm not gonna call him! He's not my boyfriend either!" 

"Say's the girl who's as red as a cherry." "Hush! Just hurry and get in the car." "Who paid for the car anyway?" "Momo sent someone to pick us up. She also said that everyone was there so I'm guessing the guys will think we went shopping." "Welp." "We are still showing up so they should be glad." "I think they just want to make sure you get there because of your teaching." "Well, I wouldn't start until everyone got there or told me they couldn't make it."

"I'm pretty sure this is one of the reasons that Bakugo likes you." "Come on girls, he doesn't like me." "How much you wanna bet he'll ask you out during the summer camp trip?" "I'm willing to bet twenty dollars he isn't going to." "I'll bet ten dollars he will." "So the bet is sealed?" "Yes." "Yep." "Mr. Driver, you heard all this so your our witness okay?" "Yes, young mistress's." While we were on our way to Momo's house the car broke down and we all stood outside of it. "Lady Yayorozu said that she would be sending someone to retrieve us." 

"Thank you for the update." "It is my pleasure." We relaxed in the air-conditioned car until it seemed to get windy out of nowhere. I looked out of the window and saw Momo waving at us from inside of a helicopter?! "We've come to the rescue!"  "H-how rich are you?!" "My family just holds onto a few trillion that's all." "O-okay that is perfectly normal..." "Get in everyone this should get us to the house quicker." 

~At the Frigin Castle~ No one's Pov

 Kirishima looked around the room and sighed. "I'm sure Momo said she was going to get the girls but...am I the only one who thinks she was just a little too excited?" Izuku and Todoroki were too focused staring at Bakugo who seemed like he was ready to explode. Literally. "I just hope they get here quickly, ribbit, we don't have much time to study, ribbit." "Well after this Momo said that we could all go to the mall and she would treat up so we can all hang out as a class." "Kaminari is right, we're lucky to have Y/N and Momo to help us out." "I'm glad you guys think that." "Y/N!"

Your Pov~

I was walking with the girls when we heard everyone talking about how they were lucky to have Momo and I. I smiled softly and stepped out in front of everyone.

"I'm glad you guys think that." "Y/N!" "That's my name don't wear it out." "I was able to get my butlers to prepare you all some snacks for this so I hope you all enjoy." Momo...she didn't bring snacks she brought a feast. I giggled and just started to get the review together as everyone got a snack every once and a while. I made sure everyone could ask me for help when they needed it and every once and I while Momo and I would swap spots so that I could give my throat a break for using my voice so much. The girls also took any chance they could to make sure Bakugo and I were close to one another. We even took a break and played truth or dare when Jiro told Bakugo to kiss the hottest girl in the room. That quickly ended when Mineta said he'd happily end up kissing us all if Bakugo didn't kiss any of us. 

"I honestly don't know if I'll be sticking around after this. I had worked before this study group so I'm pretty exhausted." "If your that tired I can host a sleepover! You can all sleep here tonight!" "Gladly!" "Just girls?" "Everyone except Mineta." "Awe don't be mean. Once it's time for us to all go to bed we can just restrain him the bed." "That could work." We all looked at Mineta who was to busy looking at the maids and sizing up the butlers.

"Maybe a very far away room? With many locks?" "Of course." I smiled and caught Kirishima and Bakugo looking at me. Kirishima waved when I waved but Bakugo looked away quickly. I sighed and walked over to the two of them. "Hi, Kiri hi Katsu." I watched as Bakugo flinched at the nickname I gave him. "Hello, n/n (Nick Nickname)." He elbowed Bakugo and Bakugo just looked at me. "H-hi."

Uraraka's Pov~

We all watched as Y/N walked over towards Bakugo and Kirishima and I smirked. I turned back to the girls. "So we have to get those two in a room alone together." "Definitely." "We need to try and make this happen. "Some how...we are getting them alone in a room." "Mhm." 

Izuku's Pov~

I looked at the girls and felt a huge chill running up and down my spine.  They are up to something and I'm scared to ask to be honest.

Your Pov~

I guess Kirishima and I had been talking for a while because the girls had come over and told me that the bath was ready for us. "Really?" "Mhm." "Okay then, talk to you later boys." I smirked and hugged Kirishima but kissed Bakugo on the cheek gaining a disgusted yet very high pitch squeal in return. Kirishima and the girls burst into laughter and I walked away with a very triumphant smile on my face.