What

Your Pov~

It had been a few weeks since I got rid of the elephant in the room and well...I guess you could say I was feeling guilty...for terminating what could have been an amazing thing...but I wasn't ready, and neither was Katsu. I did end up telling Mr.Aizawa about it in private but after he found out about the termination he called down a lot...although he did his best to make sure Katsu and I weren't ever alone for more than five minutes.

I walked between Sero and Mina while Dennis and Kiri pestered Katsu behind us and I giggled while listening to them annoying him. The group, of course, knew about what had happened so they tried hard not to mention cute children. The one thing I did forget though was, "Hey, Bakugo isn't your birthday in a couple of days?" I quickly sped up knowing that Denki, Sero, and Kiri might try and tackle Katsu and that as a result, Katsu would pull me towards him.

"Wait really?!" I could feel Katsu wrap his arms around me and pull me close before I could walk any farther.  The guys quickly gathered around us and Mina gave me a slight look of pity. "Cmon Bakugo let Y/N go..." I was pulled even closer and pouted. "Do I have to be a part of this mess...we still have classes and you four aren't doing the best, at all." There faces quickly went into a look of despair and they backed away almost imedietly afterwards.

"Well umm....I should go!" "Me too!" "Yep" "Yeah!" The four of them ran away from Katsu and I and I sighed when I was released. "So, birthday boy what would you like for a present?" "Nothing." I looked at Katsu surprised. "You don't want anything for your birthday at all? No cakes, no spicy food not even a movie night?" "No."

Katsu walked past me with hands in his pockets. Since we started going out hed keep one of his hands out for me to hold while he walked but since the treatment...he's kept both hands in his pockets.

"Bakugo..." He froze and looked at me with a shocked look on his face. "What did you call me?" I swallowed hard trying not to tear up. "Are you going to leave me?"