Y/N

Aizawa's Pov~ 

It's been two days since the attack and Y/N's kidnapping but the entire class looks like empty walking shells and Bakugo...he hasn't come to school. I asked Kirishima to visit him but when he came back he said that Bakugo wouldn't speak or eat and he only left his room to use the bathroom. 

Your Pov~

"You kidnapped me so that I would join your little group here? You must all be pretty stupid if you think any part of me wants to be apart of what you are doing." "Despite both your mom being a villain and your father has been one?" "How did you know that?" "There is a lot that we know." "At some point, you will become a villain. That's for sure." "Unless you have a fortune-telling quirk...you can save this for an idiot."

As I said that papers were held up in front of my face. All of my family recorded history all the way to yesterday. "We happen to have someone with a very helpful quirk. So would you believe us now?" "No...no matter what your friend or that paper says I refuse to believe I'll be a villain. I'll never be like my mom and I refuse to have anything to do with being a villain." The guy with blue hair and hands all over him walked up to me while the guy with scars backed up.

"Either you start to work for the league of villains or you'll die today." "Bite me you raspy-voiced bastard." "She's a pain." "She's a kid." While they were talking I was doing my best to find any airways in my restraints to see if I could use air pressure to blast them off but I couldn't find a single one. I don't know their sexualities so if I tried to charm them it might not work on others and in the state I'm in I won't be able to fly anywhere with something this heavy weighing me down.

Two days and I have no way to escape this place. Not yet at least...I hope everyone is alright though.

Bakugo's Pov~

It's been two days and the heroes have no info on where Y/N could be. I wanted to run around the city and search for her, but there would be no point in going around the place blindly. I chose to stay home. There was no way I would be going to school and acting like everything was okay when It wasn't. I'm not going anywhere till I know that Y/N Is alive and okay.