Transfer

Your Pov~

I yawned and looked at the time. Today was the day that I would be transferred into class 1-A in the Hero School UA. I quickly jumped out of bed and ran into the bathroom to get myself ready. I wonder what I have to look forward to. I even heard a rumor that All Might would be teaching there.

Once I got to school though all eyes were on me. Maybe everyone heard there would be a new student? It seems so odd though. Although it might also because I have casual clothes on and not the school uniform? I sighed and quickly made my way to the principal's office.

"Um...hello?" "Come in." I opened the door and saw the principal drinking his tea. "It's nice to know that you decided to come to school." "It is honestly an honor to be here sir." "Please call me principal Nezu." "Okay, sir. I mean Principal Nezu!" "Now I have asked for your class to send in a guide to show you around and to the dorms." "Dorms?" "Ah, that's right. Anyone outside the school hasn't realized that yet."

"When will I be finding out who will show me around?" Almost as if on cue someone knocked on the door. "Ah, come on in!" The door was slowly opened and I saw a boy with freckles and almost broccoli-like hair. "I'm sorry that I'm late sir!" "No your right on time don't worry." He's like a little cinnamon roll...

I just wanna touch his hair and pat his head over and over again like when you tell a dog how good they are. "N-nice to meet you I'm Izuku and my hero name is Deku!" "It's nice to meet you I'm Y/N. Please treat me well." "O-of course."

I smiled at Izuku and found the urge to pat his head. "Your uniform should but in your dorm room along with your other things so I hope that you enjoy the space." "If I don't I won't complain Principal Nezu." "That's nice to hear. Now the two of you go have some fun!"

Izuku quickly rushed out of the room with me and once I was out he closed the door. "What would you like to see?" I smiled softly at Izuku and knew what I wanted. "I'd like to look at the dorms and maybe save the tour for tomorrow? I'm pretty tired from all that packing stuff." "Oh, sure!"

"I have a question though." "Hm?" "What should I call you? Deku or Izuku?" "Uh well I've kinda gotten used to being called Deku by everyone but my mom so either is fine." "Oh." "Can I ask a question Y/N?" "Ask away." Why are you transferring here?" "I was recommended by my teachers at my old school and they are also hero's that are pretty high up in the ranks. I was sick during the entrance test so I couldn't come." 

Deku nodded in response to my explanation and I could hear him mumbling things about what my quirk could be. "Um...if you wanna know my quirk you just need to ask me Deku." "R-right! Sorry!" I giggled and smiled at Deku. "Well?" "Hm?" "Are you gonna ask me my quirk or no?"

"W-w-what's your quirk Y/N?" "I have three." "What?!" "B-but that!- How?!" "No idea, it just happened over time." "Some people think I have the ability to take other people's quirks and that's how it happened." "Is that true?" "Nope. I was just born this way."

"Will you tell me the quirks?" "Oh right. I have one that allows me to control all elements, strength and the last is that I can fly." "Wow...." "Are you ready to head to the dorms?" "Right!" Deku quickly ran off into a direction and I just followed after him. I wonder what the rest of the class is like.