Le lemon (part 2)

Your Pov~

Katsu sped up and it got me so much closer to cumming before I finally gave in and came. "F-fuck~" My legs were already trembling and he only ate me out this time. I knew he was going to be thorough with my body this time but I didn't think I'd end up like this already.

"K-Katsu let me rest a bit...~" He licked his lips and smirked as he looked down at me. "Rest?~ You wanna rest even though nothings happened yet?~ Y/n you should know better than that~" Katsu let his towel drop once he was fully on top of me and I swallowed hard. Its NEVER been that big before. Normally I'd let him do it raw if I was sure I could make him pull out...but this time I have very little hope he'd be able to.

"C-Condom...where are the condoms?"

Katsu's pov~

I didn't wanna wear one but I wasn't even sure I'd be able to pull out. I got the condom and put it on after checking for holes and the year it was good for. Once it was on I started fingering Y/n wanting to punish her a bit for the stunt she tried to pull. She whimpered and pleading under me.
"K-Katsu don't tease~ I mean it~" I wanted to keep teasing but this hard on was starting to hurt.

I moved closer and lifted her legs on my shoulders before I slammed into her starting to pound right away quickly making her scream for me.

"Now we both know you can be louder~"