Snuggle Time

Your Pov~

I woke up with my legs feeling a little numb. I was in my bed ow though instead of the couch and Katsu wasn't laying beside me. I sat up and slid off my bed before falling to the floor. 'I...I can barely feel my legs...' "Katsuki..." I was a blushing mess as I was quick to remember what had happened yesterday. I gave Katsu my first...and he gave me his. I looked at the time and looked shocked. "I slept half the day?!" 

I struggled to stand and fixed my clothes as I left my room. "I can't believe I slept half the day..." "I tired you out a lot teddy bear." I blushed and turned around once I heard Katsu's voice. "You put me in my room?" "It's not like you walked in there~" I pouted. "Oh, hush," Katsu smirked at me and pulled me into a sudden hug. "K-Katsu?" "See...I didn't leave you..." 

He's right...he told me he wouldn't leave me after and, he didn't. I hugged him tightly while I mumbled out a quick thank you to him. While saying thanks, there was a knock on the door and I went to go and open it. The moment I did I was quickly hugged by Mina. "Finally we get to come and see you guys!" I giggled and hugged Mina back quickly as we moved out of the guy's way so that they could get in. 

Kiri, Sero, Denki, Jirou all came in holding some bags with a bunch of snacks in them. "We brought snacks!" "And movies!" "I brought the music I told you about Y/N." It felt great to actually have them in the house but I had a bigger thing to talk about as I told them I would be back I dragged Mina and Jiro off to my room and close the door behind me. "What's up?" "Yeah what's wrong? Did something happen?" I sat on my bed as I looked at them and smirked. "So when are you gonna tell them?" "Tell who?"

I looked at Mina and pouted. "When are you going to tell Kirishima that you have feelings for him, and," I pouted at Jirou too. "When are you going to admit that you have a crush on Denki?" Both of them were quick to blush and look away from me.

Katsu's Pov~

The girls were taking a while and I felt like if the dumbasses kept talking about how they couldn't grow the balls to ask out their crush. Shitty hair wouldn't ask out the stupid gum wad,  and how Pikachu wouldn't ask out the earphone jackass.  The tape dispenser apparently didn't have anyone they were crushing on...

"You fucktards need to hurry up and tell them before someone else fucking gets them." "What do you mean bakubro?" Are they fucking serious!?!???!? "There are guys in the fucking school that could want to go out with them and you guys are sitting on your fucking asses!" I hit them both upside the head and heard Y/N's door open. "Katsu what are you yelling about?" 

Your Pov~ 

I was looking at Katsu and the guy from my doorway as Mina and Jirou both looked out from behind me. "Uhhh...we asked if you guys slept together..." When Kiri said that I knew I was a total blushing mess. "Wait..." 'Oh no...' Mina held my face and made me look at her while I was still blushing. "You did!" "Wait really?" "Oh my gosh, you guys slept together! When?! Where?!" Mina wasn't going to let this go until she got info on it. Jirou had a curious look on her face too. "It's embarrassing..." "Was he at least good?" I hid my face flustered. "Can we please talk about something besides sex?"

Mina pouted and let my face go. "You'll end up telling us at some point..." All I heard Katsu say was, "Don't even think about it." He wasn't talking to me though so I can only assume that he was talking to the guys. They probably seemed like they were going to ask him but once we got back with them I just snuggled Katsu on the couch. "What are you-" "Snuggle time and if you move we are ordering out." 

Katsu grunted and stayed still. I giggled and gave the girls a look as Kiri put in a random movie. I guess this is how I'm spending the rest of the break.