Bullied

Your Pov~

After everyone ate we went to school and I ended up being put next to Kirishima and behind the porcupine. It was hard to see because of how poofy his hair was though. "Are you okay Y/N?" "O-oh I'm okay it's just really hard for me to see anything from here so I'm squinting a lot."

"Is it because of Bakubros hair?" "Just a little." "I right here you damn extras! If you have something to say say it to my face!" "He's also very loud..." "We can see if you and Mineta can switch spots." "That would be helpful but then you would be forced to be near him." 

"He hasn't tried anything with me so I think I'm safe." "If your sure but we still have to get Mr.Aizawas approval for it."  "That is true." "If you do get his seat though...we are sanitizing and using bleach on that seat and desk." "Oh come one he can't be that bad."

Jirou and Kirishima both looked at me blankly and that gave me a strait answer. "O-okay then."

"Morning class." "Morning Mr.Aizawa!"

~ lunch time ~

When lunch hit everyone was just standing in front of the door. "What's going on?" "Before you got here there was a villian attack. We happened to be the class that was apart of the misshap so everyone must be checking us out before we have the sports festival."

"O-oh." "Move it before I burn you you damn extras!"  I sighed and looked at the porcupine. "If you want someone to move you say it nicely you porcupine." I pushed past him and walked into a someones chest. "You should be more careful." "Sorry about that." I looked up sat the guy and could quickly tell what his quirk was.

Out of all the quirks I really love this one. "You have an amazing quirk." The look of shock on his face wasn't really surprising. When I first used my ability to minipulate people I was called a monster and a villian. I know what he grew up with.

Just before I could introduce myself my phone vibrated in my pocket. "E-excuse me!" I quickly made my way past everyone and into the bathroom. When I looked at my phone it was an unknown caller ID. "So it wasn't important..." As I put my phone in a small bubble water was dumped onto me and I could hear some girls laughing. "That's what she gets for walking all over everyone." "Know your place bitch!" "Your nothing!"

I have been bullied before but I never had water dumped onto me. I sighed and opened the stall door once the girls left. I would have to get to the faculty office and ask for the rest of the day off. But now I have to pass everyone to get pass..or, I can just teleport!

I teleported to the faculty office and saw All Might...deflate?! "Oh dear.." "What's wrong?" He turned to me and started to panick.  "H-how long have you been there?!" "Long enough to see you have two forms sir." "Wait a moment...why are you soaking wet?" "Oh uh...some girls dumped a large amount of water in me and said some pretty mean things as they left."

"I thought the students here would know better than that. Did you happen to see there faces?" "No. I stayed in the bathroom stall when they left. I do remember their voices though if that helps." "Only if you have the ability to show your memories to us as If it is on a projector." "I do."

After showing Mr. All Might and Mr. Aizawa my memory's they  sighed and looked at each other. "You have quite the looks for a young girl but I never thought the girls in the school would do something like this." "That is true Midnight was the most popular girl but none of the girls treated her like this when we were here." "So there's nothing that you can do?" "Not without knowing what they actually look like. It wouldn't make sense if we lined every girl in school up just to find our culprits."

"You should get your p.e uniform on for the rest of the day Y/N. We wouldn't want you to catch a cold." "All right." "Yes?" "N-no I meant to say okay. Although...can we talk about this?" I pointed to All Might while looking at this new form he had.

~After the run down because I'm lazy~

"So this happened and now your um...buff time, is limited?" "Pretty much."  "You understand you aren't to speak to anyone about this right?" "Of course." "That's good." "Does anyone else know about this?" "The staff, the-" "No, I mean do any another students know?" "My successor." I gave them both a look wanting to know just who this was. "Izuku Midoriya." "Earaserhead!" "What she could easily be considered a teacher. Even Nezu said so."

"U-um...I'm going to just...I'm gonna go."