Graduation

"And now we can welcome, our newest hero's!"

Your pov~

Everyone was crying or cheering. We even managed to get Monama to be chill this once. My mom and I finally managed to get on good terms with each other after she finally gave Katsu a chance and speaking of Katsu, I saw him walking up to me right now with that smug look on his face."

"Are you really going to tell it like that?" I pouted feeling Katsu poke my cheek. "I was going to tell them from my perspective." "Sure thing..." "Besides that point one of the people that started to cry at the time was yours truly." 'Sitting here at an interview with my husband? I have to embarrass him at least a little bit or what kind of wife would I be?"

The slight blush that showed on his face was absolutely magical.

In this interview, we were just being asked the questions that we normally get, how long have we been together? Will any collaborations with other heroes be happening?

Although, the one question that caught us both off guard was, "Are there any plans on having children?" Katsu and I both froze and I knew for a fact that the memory of what happened in UA went through both our heads.

Katsu's Pov~

I looked over at Y/n and the moment I did I saw a tear running down her face. I stood up quickly getting pissed "Time to go." "ah, but we still have some-." "I SAID THAT WE ARE LEAVING..." I glared at the news lady and grabbed y/ns hands leaving the stage as I could hear the news lady following behind with a half-assed apology.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean anything by it. I had no idea that pro hero Tri would have such a response to the question." "WELL NOW YOU DO AND WE AREN'T GOING BACK ON AIR SO GO THE HELL AWAY."

The moment I got us to our dressing room and slammed the door I held Y/n close to me. She was sniffling and I was pissed off. Way to handle the day. "Want me to go get the nerd to cover for us?" Y/n nodded and sat down while I grabbed my phone but before I could even call him we hear a commotion outside.

"WOAH! It's the pro heroes Cellophane, Pinky, and Chargebolt!" "What do you think they are here for?" "It might be because of the interview earlier!" "The one with Lady Tri and King Explosion?" "Yeah." "See they are going into the same building that the first ones did."

I groaned and sent those idiots a message saying to meet me and Y/n at the back of the damn building. I looked at Y/N and saw her wipe her tears again. "I'm sorry for ruining the interv-."

Y/N's pov~

Before I even got the chance to finish my sentence Katsu held my face. "Shut it...the one at fault was that stupid reporter for asking a stupid question." He's always there for me no matter what the situation is and that's part of what we have developed from the marriage that we have.

I love him with all my heart and I can't imagine a life without him around me at all.

I smiled softly and kissed Katsu on the lips and stood up. "I'm ready Katsu." I put a wig on and helped Katsu with his before we both stood up and left the room.