Porcupine

Your Pov~

We had finally made it to the dorms and once we walked into the building someone started to yell. "Deku!!!!" "Oh no." I looked at the person screaming with a confused look and quickly looked back at Deku.

"Who's the porcupine Deku?" I heard some people laughing in the background because of what I had just said.  "Who the hell are you?!" "Why should I tell you?" Something just made me want to annoy this guy...and I wanted to annoy him a lot. "Why you!" "Is their an issue?" "Mr. Aiazwa!" "You're the new student..." "Izuku you were supposed to be showing her around today."

"Sorry I'm just really tired from moving around so much and packing my things so I asked Deku if he could show me around the area tomorrow sense we still won't have school that day."  "Good thinking. I didn't see your name on your file." "Oh, it's Y/N L/N." "Did your other school let you pick a hero name?" "No, but everyone would constantly call me Lady Tri because I have three quirks and that's not really common." "I guess we can call you Tri then." "Alright." "Bakugo take her to her room."

"Why the hell do I have to do it?!" "Because I said so and she seems to know how to handle you without breaking down like Kirishima." I smirked at the Porcupine and crossed my arms. "Welp where's my room porcupine?

The laughter happened again and I turned around to see a red-haired boy with sharp teeth a boy with black hair and another boy with a lightning bolt in his hair. I waved to the three of them and a blush spread across their faces. I gave them all a confused look until the porcupine threw me over his shoulder and walked away.

"Hey I can walk on my own!" "I don't care!" "Put me down already!" "Not gonna happen!" I growled and came up with an idea. I know my mom told me biting was bad but this guy just wouldn't listen.

I bit his shoulder somehow because I was able to and he let out a cute but manly yelp and dropped me on my butt. "Did you just bite me?!" "I sure did." He was blushing and blushing hard. (Picture above)

"Y-you little pipsqueak!" "Looks like you liked that a lot Mr. Yelps." "Shut up!" I giggled and stood up. "Okay I'm ready to go to my room Mr. Yelps." After a while of going floor to floor to find my name there ended up being a small problem........