Told you

Bakugo's Pov~

Y/N and I agreed we would let everyone know we were dating but now that we are here...I don't feel like I fucking deserve the right to call her my girlfriend. "Katsu..." Y/N grabbed my hand and looked at me softly while whispering, "We don't have to if you not ready." No, don't give me that look of pity...anyone but you please. I groaned and stood up and before the shitty teacher said anything I started speaking. 

"Hey, losers we have something to tell ya!!!" "B-Bakugo?" "Hopefully this is important." "Yeah, I wanted to sleep..." "Y/N and I are going out so you little fuck better not try anything with her!" Once I finished the girls swarmed the two of us with multiple questions. The one that caught my attention first was when one of them mentioned a bet. "What bet?" 

They quickly went silent and back to their seats. "Oh hell no what bet?!" "I-It was to see where you would confess." "Did you at least win the bet?" "Mhm." "Good." "Feel better?" "Yeah." 

~Time skip after Mineta pissing himself and them making it to the camp~

Your Pov~

The Wild Wild Pussycats made us some food once we all got settled and dropped the bomb that we would be making our food for the next few days. The people that never made food for themselves were worried but I wasn't one of them. Just because have a rich family doesn't mean I can't care for myself. I refused to have anyone feeding me or making my meal because I know that if we didn't have all this money we'd be living like any other middle-class citizen. If I wasn't able to become a hero I am positive I would have become a chef because of how much I enjoy it. The first thing on my mind though was becoming someone that others could rely on. That's what I'm working towards right now. 

While In though I felt something hit my side. When I looed it was Katsu who was trying to get my attention. "Hm?" "I wanna talk." "Okay." "In private." "O-oh." He pulled me off to what looked like a janitor's closet and pinned me against the wall. "B-Bakugo?" "That's not my name." "K-Katsuki." "Good." He kissed me and held me close. This was our first kiss as a couple and it felt amazing I didn't want it to stop but then we could hear the guys walking by the room. "I wonder where Bakubro is." "He probably went off to where Y/N is." "Maybe." "Hey what do you think of Bakugo and Y/N Izuku?" "What do I think?" "Yeah." "W-well...I think they are a great looking couple. I'm glad Ka-chan found someone. I just wish I could..."  "But don't you like Todoroki?" 

"Eh?" "Yeah, I would have thought so too." "W-well..." I ship the two of them and that idea is adorable. "Oi, I'm still here." Katsu turned me to him and kissed me again to bring m focus back on to him and this kiss was different I felt like I was in the clouds and I don't want to come back down. I don't know how long we stood there making out but it was a long time and luckily it wasn't the teachers that found us it was Tsu. "Kero, this is where the two of you were..." "H-Hi Tsu..." "Mr. Aizawa is looking for you both." "Here we come." I walked out of the closet with Katsu and we followed Tsuyu outside to everyone else.

"Now that we are all together everyone should draw a number. We are doing a test of courage there will only be a pair going at a time. Class 1-B will be doing the scaring first. The group that gets the most scares wins." "Yay!" "This will be awesome!" "Anyone that's failed the testing will be coming with me to study." "If that's the case then..." Everyone looked a Mineta. 'Someone will be left alone and someone will get put with Mineta...maybe.'  I was last to draw my number, no one was allowed to start pairing up till the last person got their number and in the end...I got paired with Momo. Katsu ended up getting paired with Kirishima. I have to admit I was upset I wasn't with Katsu but if we did get paired I am sure that he would just try making out with me again.

Katsu is surprisingly affectionate though and I can't help but smile when I think I'm probably one of the few people he shows that side. "We are number three so how about coming up with an idea of what to do for when they attempt to scare us?" "That sounds like a good thing to do but why not just shine them in the face with the lights?" "R-right." Momo and I burst out laughing with each other and once it was our turn we rushed in there ready for everything. At least we were until we smelt smoke. "Momo we can't get separate-." "Oh wow...I found you faster than planned." Some guy with scars walked out and into full view.

"We have to get rid of her though." He pointed over to Momo so I stepped in front of her because I don't know what his quirk is so if he wants Momo gone I'll need to protect her. "Hm..." "Don't step any closer to us. Just what do you want with me?" "And are you the reason for the flames?" "You never know. Just know you'll wanna be careful."

~Momo's Pov~

I wanted to use a flare to let the others know where we were but I wasn't sure about what I should do seeing as we didn't know what this villain was planning...only that Y/N was some sort  of goal. I slowly formed a flash grenade so that we could us it to get away as soon as possible but before I knew it everything went black.

(For any Momo fans I'm not saying she's weak I really do like her just not a lot I'm not a fan of the Todomomo ship at all 😕)

~Bakugo's Pov~

While fighting these bastards my stomach sank out of nowhere and I had a super bad feeling. Some blonde girl came out and was focusing on me with that creepy smile on her face. "Hi Bakugo-kun, Izuku-kun Im Toga!" The nerd and I ended finding each other after I lost Kirishima and now while we wanted to fine Y/N we bumped into some shitty villains. "Ne ne Bakugo you wouldn't know where Y/N-chan is would you? We really need her!"

They're here for Y/N? Why do they want her? Just as I thought that one of the Pussycats uses their quirk to communicate with us. *The camp is under attack you are allowed to use your quirks to protect yourselves!*  "Oi idiot go and try to find Y/N Ill deal with the blondie!" "B-but..." "NOW!!!"

~Time skipping to the kidnapping part~

The nerd, glasses, half and half, and arms were all with me when we realized that they'd taken the crow and Y/N. We made a short diversion but were only able to get the crow. "A magician can't always keep his tricks in the same hand." The bastard undid his quirk and the one with the scars grabbed Y/N by the neck and as soon as I tried to go and grab her she yelled.

Your Pov~

"Don't come closer!!!" I can't let him get hurt to...I was able to protect Momo but I ended up getting caught by the guy that can make things into pearls. If Katsu or any of them get close they could get burnt or taken too. "Shit." "We are gonna find you." "Lets see just how smart those teachers of yours are then. Say bye Y/N...I told you you'd need to be careful, didn't I?"

As I was pulled back my vision and hearing began to fade on me and the last thing I saw was Bakugo reaching out to me...