Blushing

Y/n's Pov~

I knew the girls would blast me for what I had done but I was too proud of myself for having done it.  "Y/n you're going the wrong way!" I turned around and saw the girls grinning at me. While standing at the other end of the hallway.  I quickly turned and rushed to them. "We are not going to discuss this and it is going to stay that way girls." "Why of course it is." "Surrrreeee." "Anything you say." "Oh hush." I walked past the girls and sighed as they continued to tease me about the little kiss I gave Bakgo and we could still hear the high pitch growls from the room. I couldn't help but smirk. 

~In the bath~

"So you did kiss him after all..." "It was on the cheek and, to irritate him." "Whatever you say." I groaned and got into the bath after washing off with the rest of the girls. "So, let's say you like him-." "Wich, I do not." "But, If you did, would you tell him?" "Yes? No? I-I'm not sure I've never had a crush before." "Really?" "Yes. Is that bad?" "Yes!" "Very!" "Okay so now we NEED to get you and  Bakugo together. It is also obvious that he likes you." "I doubt that." "Does he visit you in your room?" "Yes." "Does he talk to you more than Kirishima?" "I think so." "Has he done anything nice for you?" "He's helped me do my hair, bought me lunch and even went with me to visit my brother in the hospital. They surprising got along." All the girls stared blankly at me. "What? Did I say something wrong?" "Mina..." "Right away." Mina got up, grabbed a towel and walked to the room where we put all our things and the girls told me to follow her. 

I got up grabbed a towel and rushed after Mina. I saw she was calling Kirishima she told me to stay.

Hello?

Hi Eijiro! 

Hey Mina

Hey, has Bakugo ever told you what he thinks of Y/N?

Oh yeah! Don't tell her but Bakubro is suuuuppppeeeerrrr into her. He's still trying to figure out when to tell her. 

Crappy hair who are you talking to?

Mina

Your telling pinky I have a rush on one of her friends?!!!!!???

Thanks, Kiri! 

Mina's Pov~

The look of shock on Y/N's face had officially just made my day. I hung up the phone and slowly walked out of the room dragging  Y/N along behind me. "He has confessed that he loves her!!!!" "What?" "Really?" "Finally!" "Yes." "I'm so glad!" "Mr. Aiazawa owes me ten dollars." We all looked at Momo and just started to laugh. "So, now we need these two together." "I think Y/N is still in a state of shock so we should all expect her to avoid Bakugo for a while." "Fine..." 

(Sorry this was so short everyone)