Challenge

Your Pov~

Today was the day of the camping trip! Mr. Aizawa even let the ones that failed participate in it which made Mina super happy. "I can't wait I can't wait!!!!" 

After Bakugo and I went with Hoso and dad to get some food they seemed just a bit closer. Same thing in Hoso's case. I was glad that they accepted him but a little worried they might become best friends. Kiri did tell everyone that our relationship was complicated so we decided to leave it at that till we went on the trip. Sooo...when we are just with our class that's when Bakugo and I plan to break the news. 

Along with when the girls all pay me my money for being wrong. "I'm looking forward to it." "Forward to what?" "Oh, the girls and I had a bet on when Bakugo would confess his feelings and now they all owe me money." "Ha, they don't know you enough to not make bets with you I'm guessing." "Nope, they haven't at all." "They will learn at some point." "Maybe." 

Once I was dropped off at the school I gave my brother a hug and once I turned the girls were all standing behind me and smiling gleefully. "What?" "SO who is this?" "Is this why you were avoiding Bakugo." "Kero...." I sighed and held onto Hoso's arm. "Girls this is my elder brother. L/N Hoso." "Nice to meet you girls it's about time I met some soon-to-be hero's." "Your brothers so hot!" "Mina..." "What he is." "He is also an adult so I would like to keep my brother out of jail girls." 

"Right, right." "Why are you girls out here and not on the bus?" "Mr. Aizawa!" "Oh, Shota." "Hey, there Hoso." "You know each other?" "When dad was still a villain and I was with him we ran into each other while dad was trying to get away from him." "That's not something to really be proud of you know." "Haha." "Well anyway, I should go Sis. Dad's gonna need help to calm mom down after what happened yesterday." "What happened yesterday?" 

"Nothing that important."  "Hmmm..." "Okay." "You girls get to the bus." "Yes, sir!" I kissed Hoso on the cheek and I rushed with the rest of the girls to meet up with everyone else. 

Momo's Pov~

I smiled as I saw Y/N run-up to Kirishima and Bakugo. I knew for a fact that I'd seen Bakugo blush when he'd seen her coming towards them. If they become an official couple I can see some hardships possibly happening but I see no way they would ever break up. "Momo come on!" I made my way to bus and once I got on I sat next to Jiro. For some reason though when I looked at Y/N...I got a feeling something bad would happen on this trip.