What

Your Pov~

After I had kissed Katsu in front of my family dad and Hoso refused to let us sleep in the same room. We found a way to pretend to be sleep and just text each other all night so in the morning we both had bags under our eyes.
-----------------------------------------------------------

I smiled at Katsu and just hugged him not caring if he fussed at me. Although seeing as we both just woke up Katsu must still be waking up. "Morning bab-." He's awake now.

Bakuboi's Pov~

I hadn't realized that Y/N hugged me till I was about to say good morning to her. That's not the only thing that I noticed either. 'N-no bra...' I've seen them but...never felt them. Even though it doesn't really count as touching...they are super soft. (He's still a teenage boy sooooo 👀)  I swallowed hard and looked down at Y/N as she looked up at me. Right before I got the chance to kiss her I could see Y/N's mom looking at us from across the hall.

"Boy, Y/N." Y/N let me go and turned when she heard her mom and I felt a pat on my head. When I turned Hoso was smirking at me. "Morning pomeranian." "I am not a dog!" "But you're small and full of anger." I could hear a small giggle come from Y/N. "I'm not short! You're just freakishly tall!" I walked past Hoso and down the stairs and to the bathroom with my bag in hand.

Your Pov~

As Katsu walked down the stairs Hoso laughed and patted my head.  "I'm guessing your gonna be staying over your boyfriends house the next two nights?" "I wasn't but now I will." "Not while you are living under my roof." I had forgotten my mom was standing there behind me. In all honesty I was tired of living with her.

I rushed past her and into her and dads bedroom to see dad fixing his tie.  "Hey dad do you think I could move out?" "Why?" "Mom." "Sure." "That's all it took?" Katsu was behind me and looking at dad while dad looked back at me.

"He's not allowed at the house when you are alone though." "How come?"
"He's a boy." "You make that sound so bad dad." Dad sighed and looked at Katsu. "To put it bluntly...would you have sex with my daughter?"

"W-what?"