Let's make a deal

Bakugo's Pov~

'Did Y/N's dad actually just...he asked me if I would fuck Y/N? HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED O ANSWER THAT WHEN SHE'S STANDING IN FRONT OF ME?!?!?!?!'

"Well?"

Your Pov~

I didn't need to look at Katsu to know that he was probably pissed or blushing right now. I was a blushing mess to after all. "D-dad you can't just ask something like-" "Yeah..." 'Eh?' I turned and looked at Katsu he was blushing but when we made eye contact all I saw...was hunger. I felt like he was going to eat me alive.

"I-I'll go make breakfast..." I rushed out the room and into the kitchen with my face still hot.

Your Dads Pov~

"Close the door will you?"  I looked at the boy as he did what I asked.  'When he's not yelling he can actually be obedient...good.' "I can be a man of few words. I do my best to be understanding and depending on the thing, I try to keep things fair. So let's make a deal."

"What type of deal?" "Seeing as summer is close, If you can spend a month living in a house alone with my daughter, no kissing, hugging, and absolutely no sex. I will allow you to continue to be in a relationship with her. I will have cameras in the house to keep and eye on you both and If you slip up. You will break up with her."

The look of surprise on his face that quickly turned into determination...it told me right away he would do anything for Y/N.

"Do we have a deal?" "If I agree...you'll finally be fine with Y/N and I being together?" "That's what I said." "Then deal." "No second thoughts?" "I decided as soon as you said it..." 'This boy...' "It's decided then...once you eat go do what you need to prepare. I will let Y/N know."

Bakugo's Pov~

"In the meantime until N'N is finished cooking. I'll show you some baby pictures of her and Hoso for leverage against teasing and for teasing its self."

'I like this old man.'

______________________________

Because its been a while I don't see why we shouldn't do a Q and A, question and answer. ^.^

Ask some questions about anything that you would like to know and I'll do my best to try and answer them. I'm looking forward to your questions and you can always ask more than one. Just make sure to leave some questions for the other 👉👈.

See you all in the next chapter 👋