Why

Bakugo's Pov~

"Why....why the hell is your room next to mine?!?!?!!??" I looked at the pipsqueak and she was giving me an amused look. "What the hell is so funny?!"

"Nothing." She opened the door and walked in. "Night neighbor." I glared at her and the sly smirk that she was giving me and walked off to my room.

I kicked my door in and plopped down on my bed. "Why the hell does my heart keep speeding up...."

Your Pov~

I looked around my room and sightd.  "I really need to make this place like home." I was surprised when they did what I asked, I had my own bathroom and kitchen! I smiled and looked at my fluffy bed. "Oh I missed you!"

I plopped on my bed and leaned against the wall only to feel it vibrate. "GET OFF THE FUCKING WALL!!!" I sighed and rubbed against it knowing that if the walls were that thin he would hear the friction.  "STOP IT DAMN YOU!" "Not gonna happen!" I grabbed a book and sat down again but continued to rub against the wall while smiling softly to myself.

*A few hours later*
Bakugo's Pov~

A few hours passed and the pipsqueak stopped rubbing against the wall but the problem is that it just suddenly happened. I stood up and rushed over to her door. It was open and I growled. "Mineta you little shit you better not be in here." I walked around a dividing space and saw her out cold slouching with a book in her hands.

She stayed up till she passed out... I groaned and walked towards her. I grabbed the book and put it somewhere else. "Go to bed when you get tired dumbass." I growled again and threw her blanket on her and left before she woke up. "Stupid brat not knowing how to care for herself."

"Bakugo?" I stopped in my tracks and saw Kirishima standing at the elevator watching me leave the pipsqueaks dorm room. I quickly looked away and walked to my dorm while closing and locking the door behind me.

"Nuh uh Bakugo I saw that with my own two eyes! You can't get out of this! Open the door!" "Go the hell away!" Kirishima knocked on the door constantly and I quickly layed in my bed. "Go the hell away!!!!"

Why the hell is this shit happening to me?