Confused

Bakugo's Pov~

She knows....that I'm in love with her.

 "Then, that kiss...and the teasing?" "I didn't know until Mina called Kiri on the phone."  "So they are the reason you know?" "Mhm." "Do you...feel the same way?" "I-I don't know..." "How do you feel when you think of me?" "W-well, when I think of you my heart speeds up. I start blushing and s-sometimes I even..." "You even, what?" "I-I want you to kiss and hug me every once and a while..." 

I wanted to hug and kiss her too but, the last time she hit me wasn't nice and I don't want to mess with the relationship that we already have. "Y/N." "Yes?" "It's okay if you don't like me back but it sounds like you do. Don't feel forced...okay, pipsqueak?" "Y-yeah but um...we still don't have a way to get out of here." "Shit." I quickly went to the door and started to bang on it. "Let me out the fucking room!!!" "Why didn't you say we?" "So they will think they only locked one of us in here and get them to open the door." "O-oh." 

Your Pov~ 

This entire thing was making me so confused and nervous. 'Do I like him or love him?The thing I said make it seem like I love Bakugo but Is that actually how I feel about him or do I think of Bakugo as a lover?' I bit my lip and looked at Bakugo. If we don't get out the room we will have to share the bed I remembered that I saw a few pillows on the couch and I grabbed them and made two sides for Bakugo and I. I also remembered that Kiri told me Bakugo can be clingy so this was helpful for me.  I looked at my phone after getting a notification and saw that the girls put me in  group chat telling me to have fun with my new boyfriend. 

"We aren't getting out of here tonight." "You don't know that." I tossed Bakugo my phone and when he looked at the text he quickly blushed and looked at the drawer after another notification popped up. "What?" "Nothing!" He quickly made his way to the drawer and I moved in his way. "Show me the text." "No." "Show me..." 

"Not gonna happen." "Kat...su...ki..." "Fuck." I glared at him and he quickly gave me the phone. I looked at the phone and there was a text saying that there were condoms in the drawer behind me. "They have to be kidding." "They obviously aren't." Bakugo reached behind me and into the drawer only to pull out two boxes of condoms. I don't think I ever blushed as hard as I did now.

I grabbed the boxes and quickly set them on fire only to see a smirk on Bakguo's face. "So you like it raw?" "Shut it Katuski!" I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me. "I was just messing with you." "Nope." "Please..." "Nuh uh." "If your not coming out...then I'm coming in." "What?" 

Bakugo's Pov~

I kicked the door open and looked at Y/N. "Bed, now." "You know that was a very poor choice of words especially after what just happened." "Oh shut it and go to sleep. I'm taking the couch." "Y-you don't have to." "I like to snuggle in my sleep." "There will be pillow in between us." "Fine but if you wake up and I'm snuggling you don't be surprised or start hitting me." "I'll try not to." "Okay, I guess."  I took off my shirt and kept my pants on for both my and Y/N's sake. Mostly mine. I don't know what I'll do if I'm practically naked and alone with her. She's much more than just hot.