Listen

(Don't forget your quirks are element, strength, and flight) 

Your Pov~

You can't really be planning to talk to my mother and that guy's parents?" "Of course not...I'm gonna fucking make them end the engagement!" "Katsu it's not that easy!" "I'll make it easy." "Things don't work like that!" I was supposed to be seeing my fiance today and Katsu decided to follow me until I finally got where I was supposed to be going. My mom told me she would already be there so that just made this worse. "Katsu please go away...we haven't come up with a plan or anything for how to handle this." "No! I wanna meet the bastard and his parents!" "Miss L/N who have you brought with you?" They saw us on the cameras...oh god no. "N-no one, just a fan of mine at school. He likes to follow me around every once and a while." "Ah, I understand. Sir, would you mind leaving the young mistress be?" "Fuck off! I wanna speak to the prick that supposed to marry her!" "The master is currently out at the moment." 

"Then I'll wait until he gets back." "I don't think you understand when the young master gets back he won't have time for your shenanigans either. He is a busy man and has much work to do." "How old is the prick?" "T-twenty two..." "What?" "Katsu don't-." "Your marring a fucking pedophile!" "He's five years older than we are!" "I'm not leaving till he gets here." "Katsu...please." "No!" I groaned and just looked at him. There is no way I'll get him to budge. 

*Three hours of sitting outside*

I had to go to the bathroom but I really do not want to leave Bakugo out here to cause havoc. Although as I thought about it a limo pulled up. 'No...yes but also no.' It stopped next to Bakugo and I and the window rolled down.  "Hello, darling...who's your friend?" "I'm her fucking boyfriend! Cancel the engagement now. She's too young for you." "If I am not mistaken there is only a five-year difference between us."  "I don't fucking care!" "It was a legal deal. If she were to have issues with this then she can talk to her mother about it." "I am right here and I definitely have."

(That's what he looks like for reference)

"As far as I am concerned you haven't so, how about we continue this conversation inside?" The window rolled up and the gates opened so the limo could go in.  I couldn't help but stare in complete shock. I growled and activated my strength quirk. I grabbed the limo with one hand and lifted it up in the air. "We are talking about this now! Whether you like it or not!" The window rolled down again and I glared at my crapy fiance. "Fine...but put the car down." "No." "What?" 

"I said, NO. I know my mother is in there with you too and I'm confident that your mother is currently in the house, so we are all going to talk about how we both do not want this arranged marriage and that It will be ending, TODAY." "Hello, daughter..." "Mother." "Let's talk this-." "No. You are going to be listening to me this time! I am tired of you just letting everything I say go in one ear and out the other! Either you listen or you no longer have a child!"