Why

Your Pov~

Katsu and I had finally moved everything in after rearranging the house we finally made it into a way we were both fine with.

"I guess we are finished." Katsu turned away and walked up the stairs. "Huh, where are you going?"

Bakugo's Pov~

I tried hard not to look at y/n. "I'm laying down." "Okay there is no way you are sleepy just by moving a couple things. Stay and relax with me Katsu." 'I wanted too...I really wanted to but I've gotta stay away or...fuck I can't even hug her! It's not fair...' "I'm going to sleep."

----------------------------------------------------------
With Hoso :D
----------------------------------------------------------

Hoso's Pov~

  "So what was up with the touching rule dad?" "Contact can sometimes be an important  part of  a relationship...if you start off being able to touch and feel the one you love...you will end up either breaking or walking away..."

Dad tapped the camera and It showed Y/N watching the pomeranian walk up the stairs as they talked. "So your trying the see if they will stick together or break up during your challenge?" He chuckled. "In a way...yes. I see no reason that boy should be with my daughter if he can't handle this...why should I allow him to stay with my daughter?"

I hate to say it but dad...he's right. If the kid can't handle this with Y/N and breaks under that pressure...no. He makes that weirdo happy so I'll trust him for now.

*Lunch Time :D*

Your Pov~

Thankfully I made sure to pack my apron and cook book. Katsu really was taking a nap like he said so I hopefully had time to cook before he woke up. "What should I make? Katsu likes spicy food so....Tantanmen sounds good..." As soon as I made up my mind I began cooking and played some music to dance to.

It had been a while sense I last heard the song but it was still great to listen to every once and a while.

As soon the song finished I heard a creek on the stairs I quickly turned and saw Katsu leaning on the hand rail. "K-Katsu!?" "Never knew you could sing." I turned off the fire. "I um...its not really something I like to mention..." I smiled softly as Katsu came over.

"Your making tantanmen?" " Uh, yeah I thought you would like it.?" This is harder than I thought it it would be...I want to hug Katsu, I want to kiss him but the most we can really do is fist bump.  Why did dad have to do this...