~49~ I love you

Calvin lied peacefully in his bed sleeping. He was awoken by Cameron opening his door. "What are you doing here, Silly? I will get you sick." Calvin said with a smile on his face. Cameron smiled at him and climbed into his bed next to his boyfriend. He pulled Calvin closer. "Then we'll be sick together." He said and wrapped his arms around the sick boy and kissed him. Calvin pulled back quickly. "I don't want you to get sick." He said. Cameron shrugged. "I hardly get sick." He tells him, "just get some sleep." He continued. Calvin smiled and snuggled deeper into Cameron's chest. "How was school?" Calvin asked him. Cameron shrugged. "It was alright, very boring without you." He informs his boyfriend. Calvin chuckled a little but started to cough right afterward. "Are you okay?" Cameron asked him. Calvin nodded and snuggled back into Cameron's chest. "I'm a lot better now that you're here." Calvin said, "I love you." He added. Cameron's eyes widened a little. "W-what?" He stuttered. Calvin chuckled. "I love you, idiot." He repeated and glanced up at Cameron. "I-I love you t-too." Cameron stuttered. Calvin smiled and closed his eyes. "This is nice," Calvin whispered. Cameron nodded and holds him tightly in his arms. "Yeah, it is." He said.

"Got anything out of him?" Brody asked Emily. She shook her head. "I'm surprised. You two seemed to get close awfully to one another." He said. "You asked me to get close to him." Emily shrugged. "Not that close." He said quietly. Emily rolled her eyes as they continued to walk. "Why do you mind so much?" She asked him. "I don't want you to get hurt," Brody tells her. "I can take care of myself." She tells him. "I could see that. He had you pinned to the ground, Em." He reminds her. Emily stops and looks him in the eyes. "I had him right where I wanted until you showed up." She tells him. "Only trying to help." He tells her. Emily sighs and fixes his hair a little. "I know, but I can take care of myself." She tells him. "I know that I just panicked a little. When I saw him on top of you...I had to do something." He tells her. Emily smiled at him. "Naw, that's sweet, Brody." She said and pushes his hair back again. Brody blushed slightly when she turned away from him. Emily turned around again and caught him blushing. "Are you blushing?" She asked him. Brody scratched the back of his neck. "No...no, why would you think that." He tells her. Emily giggled as they continued to walk. "So, what are we going to do now?" Brody asked her. Emily shrugged. "I don't know. We should probably just wait." She tells him. "But what are we going to do while we wait?" Brody asked her. She shrugged. "Focus on school, I guess. I mean, there's not a lot that we can do." She said as she puts her hands in her pockets. "So we're going to pretend like nothing is going on," Brody asked her. She nodded and looked at him. "Yeah, what else could we do?" She asked him. Brody shrugged. "I don't know. I thought maybe...we could...ya know...hang out of something?" He stuttered. Emily tilted her head slightly. "You want us to hang out?" She asked him. He glanced down at his feet and nodded. "If you wanted to hang out you could've just said so, Brody." She tells him. Brody just continued to blush as they walked and chatted. They soon arrived at Emily's house. They went up to Emily's room and sat on her bed. "So, what do you want to do now?" She asked him. Brody shrugged. Emily stood up and walked over to her desk and grabbed two Ps4 controllers. "Care for a game?" She asked him. He smiled at her and nodded. They were playing some video games for a while when Emily's dog barged in. Emily giggled and paused the game. Brody smiled as he looked at her while she played with her dog. "Who's a good boy? Yeah, you are! You are! Aren't you, bubs?" She said as she petted her dog. "So this is Bruno?" Brody asked Emily. She nodded and turned to him, making Bruno also look at him. Brody petted the dog as well. "He's cute." He said. The dog smiled at him and licked his face. Emily giggled and moved Bruno off Brody again. "He's not a lollipop, bubs." She giggled. Brody just looked at her. Emily glanced over her shoulder and caught Brody starting at her. "What?" She asked him. "Nothing...just...no it's nothing. Don't worry about it." He tells her. "Alright." She said and climbed closer to him. "Is it okay if I take a nap?" She asked him. He nodded quickly. "Alright." She said. She leaned back against his chest, and with Bruno on her lap, she closed her eyes. Brody wrapped her arms around her. He bit his bottom lip slightly. After a while, Emily had fallen asleep in his arms. He smiled at her. "You're so cute." He whispered.