~29~ I Dont Need You

Calvin POV
"Are you stalking me?" I asked. She walked towards me, "No. I was just a little worried about you." She said. I glanced at her "Why?" I asked. She shrugged and took the cigarette out of my mouth, "You stormed out of the school, I kind of assumed
something was wrong." She said. I took the cigarette from her hand "I don't need you to look after me." I tell her. She folded her arms over her chest "Calvin-"
"What, Emily?" I asked cutting her off. She takes the cigarette from my hand once again
"Don't push me away, Calvin." She said. I glared at her "Calvin, Felix told
me about Cameron." She said. I groaned "Of course he did." I whispered. She throws my cigarette on the ground and steps on it putting it out, "Tell me what happened." She said.
I shrugged "Why should I tell you?
Didn't Felix already tell you everything?" I asked her. She nodded "Most of it. I want to help you, Cal." She said. I chuckled "You want to help me? Last time I heard that things didn't go too well." I said. She sighs and stands next to me
"Things are different now. Let me help." She said. I looked at her "Em, I don't need you to help me." I tell her. She glances at me "Well, I'm not leaving." She said.
I chuckled "Then you're going to be here for a long time." I tell her. She shrugged "I don't care." She said.
I rolled my eyes at her "Alright, give me your girl talk so you can leave again." I tell her. She laughed sarcastically "I'm not here as a girl from your school, I'm here as your friend." She said.
I chuckled "I'm sorry, I don't remember the day I agreed to that bullshit." I said. She glared at me "Calvin, I truly want to help you." She said.
I looked away from her "If you want to help me, you'll let me have a cigarette." I tell her. She sighs "Fine, maybe then you'll listen to me." She said.
I chuckled "I doubt that." I said. She sighs "Calvin, I know you don't want to hear this, but-" "Then why are you saying it? In fact, why are you saying anything?" I ask her. She looks at me "Let me finish. Are you sure you're not in love?" She asks me. I groan "I am not in love! I do not have a crush on Cameron! Just because I'm gay, doesn't mean I fall in love with every guy I meet." I tell her. She puts her hand on my shoulder, "I didn't say that." She said.
I shoved her hand off my shoulder, "Then what are you saying? I don't need you, Em." I tell her. She rolls her eyes at me "You do, and you know it." She said.
I threw my cigarette on the ground and put it out with my foot. I then looked back up at her "Don't feel like it anymore." I said and started to walk away. "Calvin, why are you pushing everyone away?" She asked as she walked after me.
"Because everyone says the same fucking thing! I just care about him, that doesn't mean I'm in love!" I tell her, "And I don't need you to push me even further!" I tell her.
"Calvin, I love you, I want to protect you." She said making me sigh.
"Don't do that." I tell her. "Do what?" She asked. "Saying that you love me." I tell her. "You know I do, and I always will. I just need you to listen to me." She said.
"You know I would do anything to see you happy. After what happened between us after seventh grade... It changed the both of us. I care about you, more than you realize. I want you to be happy, but Brody could be right about Cameron.
I've known you for a long time, you're naive, I want to protect you from those who will hurt you." She said. "You don't even know him." I tell her. "I know you." She said.
A cold breeze brushed against our skins. I looked up and saw snowflakes slowly falling from the sky. I took off my jacket and put it over her shoulders. "You should go back inside, I don't want you to get sick." I tell her. "Will you come with me?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded. We walked back into the school together. I saw Brody, Felix, and my other friends looking at me. I rolled my eyes at them and brought Emily to her locker. She handed me her jacket.
"My parents asked me if you will be at the Christmas party." She said.
I nodded making her smile a little. "I'll see you later then." She said. I nodded and walked back to my friends.
Brody looked up at me "What did she want?" He asked. "Christmas party." I said and sat down. He glared at me "And she didn't invite us?" He said. I chuckled "Can't blame her." I said.

A/n: Any thoughts?
-Jay25211💜💜