~9~ What if I don't want to forget it?

Calvin POV
I start to lean in. I should've known Brody would do something like this. He just wants us to make out so he can continue mocking me. I don't like Cameron! I mean, he's handsome and maybe a little cute. Especially when he's playing with his little sister. But I do not have a crush on him! I do not like him! I can feel his breath on my lips. I look into his eyes and see that he's looking into mine as well, I break the eye contact. Our lips almost touch when I got cut off by the door opening and Charlie walking through the door rubbing her eyes. My instant reaction was pulling away from Cameron "Hey, what are you doing out of bed?" I ask her "I-I t-threw up in my bed. I'm sorry." She says quietly and holds onto her plushie tightly.

I get up and pick her up, "It's okay. You can sleep in my bed." I tell her and take her to the kitchen to get her cleaned. I set her down on the countertop "I'm sorry I ruined your party, C." She says "Hey, don't be sorry. It's okay, why would you be sorry? You couldn't help it." I tell her. I notice there is a little bit of puke on her nighty "Stay here alright? And if you have to throw up again please try to put it into the sink." I tell her. She nods in response, I walk out of the kitchen "Alright everyone, Party's over." I tell everyone. They all whine and groan "Sorry guys, Charlie needs me." I tell them and run upstairs to get her one of her clean nighties, but I couldn't find them. Not a single one of them, she has like a hundred of them. I walk over to my room and get her a shirt.

I walk back into the kitchen and see Charlie hugging her plushie "What did you do with all your nighties?" I chuckle "I don't know." She says. I help her put on my shirt and throw her dirty nighty into the sink "C?" She says "Yes?" "Is Clarke's brother your new boyfriend?" She asks. I chuckle "No, he's not." I tell her. I look into her eyes "Do you want him to be my boyfriend?" I ask her "Maybe." She shrugs "But if he isn't your boyfriend then why did you almost kiss him?" "I'll explain everything tomorrow, it's time for you to go to sleep," I tell her "Come on." I pick her up and take her upstairs to my room. as Charlie gets comfortable in my bed I run downstairs to check if everyone's gone. I run into Cameron "Hey." he says "Uh...hi." I say scratching the back of my neck "I just wanted to say...thanks for inviting us. Brenna and I really needed to get out of the house." He says "Of course! I'm glad you guys could make it." I tell him "We really enjoyed ourselves." He says "I'm glad you two did.

It was nice to talk to Brenna, you're very lucky with her." I tell him. He nods and puts his hands in his pockets "Yeah, I got pretty lucky," He smiles "Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow. Good luck with Charlie." He says and walks away. I bite my bottom lip before opening my mouth "Cameron?" He turns around and makes eye contact again "Yeah?" "About that kiss...well almost kiss...uh..." I stutter "It's okay. It was a dare, and like you just said, we didn't even kiss. Forget about it." He smiles "Okay." I smile and close the door behind him. I take a deep breath and lean against the door "But what if I don't want to forget about it?" I whisper.

Cameron POV
"What took you so long?" Brenna asks as soon as I closed the door "I was talking to Calvin." I tell her "What about?" she asks "Nothing important. Just tanking him for inviting us." I tell her "Did you talk about the kiss?" She asks "Yeah, just that it would be better if we would forget about it. It was nothing." I tell her and start the car "Good." She smiles and kisses my cheek. During the drive home, we didn't speak. I don't know why maybe she regrets agreeing on the dare. I am her boyfriend after all. I get it if she doesn't want me to make out with other people, especially not guys. She thinks it's weird. That's her opinion, not mine. Brenna can be very possessive over me sometimes. "What are you thinking about?" She suddenly asks. I look at her and see that she looks away, I let my eyes focus on the road again "Nothing." I tell her "Lier." She says "What are you thinking about?" "Nothing!" I tell her. She sighs and leans her head against the seat "Fine, don't tell me."

A/n: Any thoughts?
-Jay25211💜💜