~43~ The Lost Case of the Lawyer

Both boys had taken off their jackets already. Cameron still sat on Calvin's lap. Calvin slowly kissed up and down Cameron's neck and collarbone, making Cameron smile. "Mh, I can't believe it took us so long to do this," Calvin said breathlessly between kisses. Cameron pulled him off his collarbone to look into his eyes. He put his hands on both sides of his face and smiled at him. They started to make out again.
Calvin started to unbutton Cameron's shirt slowly, just two or three buttons. "Damn." He whispered and continued to kiss his neck. Cameron pushed him off playfully and unbuttoned his shirt as well. He started to kiss his neck and collarbone, making Calvin groan slightly. "Damn, Brenna was a lucky girl." He whispered. Cameron removed his lips from the boy's neck to glare at him. "Sorry," Calvin said quickly.
Cameron didn't care and continued to kiss Calvin's soft skin. "Soft boy," Cameron mumbled against his skin. Cameron started to move down and started to kiss just below his collarbone. But he stopped when he noticed a dark spot there. "Why did you stop?" Calvin asked him. Cameron pushed the fabric of the shirt aside and looked at the dark spot.
It looked like a bruise but he wasn't sure it was. "What's this?"  Cameron asked him. Calvin just kept looking at the ceiling. "My chest? My dick? Calvin who wants you to continue what you were doing? I don't know." Calvin answered sarcastically. "Calvin," Cameron warned him.
The boy glanced down. "That would be a hickey." He answered once again in a sarcastic tone. Cameron moved away slightly. "What's wrong?" Calvin asked him.
"I thought you two weren't official," Cameron said and started to button up his shirt again. "We aren't. We were just fooling around the other day. Cam, come on, don't do this right now." Calvin tells him and wraps his arms around the boy on his lap. "Are you sure?" Cameron asked. "Would I kiss you if we were official? He's cute and all, but you're more than that." He tells him, "From the moment I met you, I knew you were something special. Now, come on, I wanna kiss you some more." He smirked. Cameron chuckled and kissed him again.

Cameron smiled as he thought about it. "What are you smiling at?" Calvin asked as he folded his arms over his chest. "The other day," Cameron tells him. Calvin walked over to the bed and sat next to him. "It was pretty great, wasn't it?" Calvin smirked at him.
Cameron nodded and tried to focus on the project again. "Don't you think it's time to do something else? We've been working on this thing for two hours straight." Calvin tells him. "What do you suggest we do instead? The due is next week." Cameron reminds him. "Enough time to finish it then! Why don't we watch some Netflix...and chill." He smirked.
Cameron glared at him. "Really?" He said not very impressed by Calvin. "Come on, that was a good one!" Calvin tries to defend himself. Cameron shook his head and got off the bed. He put the project on Calvin's desk and turned jumped onto the bed again. He crawled into Calvin's arms as he turned on Netflix. Calvin kissed the top of his head and holds him tightly in his arms. That's when Cameron's phone started to ring.
Both boys groaned and Cameron reached over to grab his phone from the nightstand. "Hey, mom, what's up?" He asked her. His mother was crying and was barely able to speak. "Mom, slow down, I can't understand what you're saying. Clarke's where?" He asked her again. His mother was finally able to speak get out the words she wanted to say.
Clarke was in the hospital, but his mother wouldn't tell him why over the phone. "I'll be there as soon as I can." He tells her and hangs up. "What's wrong?" Calvin asked him. "Clarke is in the hospital," Cameron said quietly. 

Cameron's mother was crying her eyes out when the boys found her. "Mom!" Cameron called for her. She ran into his arms. "S-she's in there." She stuttered.
"Mom, what happened," Cameron asked her. "I'll get something to drink," Calvin said giving them a moment of privacy. "Mom, tell me what happened?" Cameron asked her again. "James...he lost the case. His client is blaming him for everything." She choked out.
"The one with that man who murdered those other men?" Cameron asked his mother. She nodded slowly. "When he came home, he was drunk.
He started to yell at me and Clarke. I tried to protect her, but I couldn't. He started to hit her with full force. I couldn't stop him...he almost killed her." She choked out before breaking down again. "Is he here?" He asked her. She nodded. "He should be back here soon. He left to get some water for himself to sober up." She tells him. Calvin walked back into the hallway and handed Cameron's mother a cup of water. She thanked him.
A man walked into the hallway. Cameron turned around to look at him. "You...son of a bitch!" He yelled. Calvin wasn't able to stop Cameron from jumping onto his father and starting to punch him. His father fell onto the floor, but Cameron kept on punching. He kept going until he started to bleed from his nose and mouth. "Cameron!" His mother screamed. Calvin tried to pull him off the man but got punched himself. He holds his cheek and groans in pain. This made Cameron stop punching his father. "Oh my god-" He said,