~22~ She was a cheater

Calvin POV
Friday, one of the best days of the week. I seriously can't wait for the weekend! We sat in the classroom waiting for our teacher. Suddenly everyone stopped chatting and looked at the door. It must've been the teacher. I turned around,
but instead of seeing our English teacher, I saw Cameron. He looked down at his feet and walked into the classroom. He sat down next to me "Hey." He said and got his books out of his bag. "Hey, Cam." I said and looked at his face. He had cuts on his lips, bruised cheeks, and burns on his neck "What happened to you?" I ask him.
He looks at me "What?" He asks. I point at his face "You look like shit, what the hell happened?" I asked again. He sighs "I don't want to talk about it." He says. I glance over my shoulder to look at Felix, he shrugs. My eyes trail to Brody, he meets my eyes
"Don't look at me, I don't have anything to do with this." He whispered. I was about to speak up when our teacher walked in. I sigh and take my books
out of my bag and put them on the table.
While the teacher was explaining stuff we already know,
I couldn't help but notice two girls. They were looking at Cameron. "Have you seen him? He looks like he had a major fight." One of them says. Her friend looks at
him and nods "He probably was. Do you think he's some kind of bad boy?" Her friend asked. The first girl shrugs "Who knows? Maybe he's the leader of a gang and they fight at night." She says. Both girls smirk "He is cute for a bad boy." The first girl says. Her friend nods "Do you think he's lost his V-card yet?"
"Duh! Look at him, I'm sure that the cute face is just an act to cover for his gang." She says and bites her lip as she looks at him.
I lean over to Cameron "Do you hear what they're saying?" I ask him. He nods "Yeah, I'm not deaf." He says with a chuckle.
I point at the girls "You don't mind? They are going to hit on you sooner or later." I tell him. He shrugs "So?" he asked. I chuckle "Uh, I don't know, a girl named Brenna.
Remember her? She might be your girlfriend?" I tell him. Cameron looks down at his lap sadly. I tilt my head to the side "What's wrong?" I asked him.
He looks at me "Brenna is cheating on me." He said quietly almost in a whisper. I couldn't find the right words, I was speechless "I'm sorry." He says. He shrugs "Don't say that, it's not your fault." He says.
"How did you find out?" I ask him.
He sighs and takes his phone out of his pocket "Max send me this." He says and shows me the chat. Dang, that boy's kind of hot. "Friend of yours?" I asked him. He rolled his eyes at me "Just read it." He said.

Max😎:
Hey, got a minute?

You: 
Yeah, what's up?

Max😎:
You might want to sit
down for this one

You:
You're freaking me out.
What's going on?

Max😎:
Brenna is cheating on you

You:
Haha very funny

Max😎:
I'm not joking

You:
Dude, you've pulled
this prank
on me before.
I don't believe you

Max😎:
This isn't a prank. I saw her
walking into a house.
She looked rather happy so
I thought you
might be visiting us. I was
about to right the
doorbell when I heard giggles.
I thought
it was you so I went to the window.
When I looked inside I saw her...doing...another guy.
She was moaning a
name but I couldn't hear
it clearly

You:
You're lying!

Max😎:
I wouldn't lie to you man. I'm sorry

I looked at Cameron "That bitch." I whisper. Cameron nods and shoves his phone back into his pocket. I put my hand
on the back of his neck "You need a party to get your mind of that cheating bitch." I tell him. He glares at me
"Don't call her that." He says. I chuckle "You have so much to learn. I get it, you still love her, but she broke your heart.
Luckily you have me. We're going to have a major party and we will find you a nice girl you can hook up with for tonight." I tell him. I felt a tap on my shoulder.
Felix leans closer to us "Did I just hear the word party?" He asked. I nodded "Yup." I say. Brody smirks "Party? For what? Are you and Anderson finally together?" He teased.
I shook my head "No, it's time for a break-up party." I tell them.
I look at Cameron "It will be fun. You will forget about that cheater, and we will help you find the perfect girl and
embarrass you in front of her." I tell him. He smiles "Thank you...I guess." He says with a chuckle. I pat him on his shoulder
"That's what you have friends for right?"

A/n: I wanted to tell you all that when I use pictures with people, that does not mean that the person in the picture is the character in the book.
I just pick random pictures on the internet and use them when I think they fit with the chapter. The reason why I say this is because I will use more pictures/gifs with people and I want you to imagine what the characters look like.
I don't like picking people for a role because I don't want people to get upset because they think the person I chose is not the right person for the character. Some people might find this confusing, but I think it's a lot nicer to imagine what the character looks like yourself.
And these are also my own characters so the people I write about are not real, and I think that if I had chosen people in real life then...well...that somehow doesn't make sense in my head😂 Like the character isn't real so...why pick real people? I hope I explained it well. Sorry for the long Author's note.
Any thoughts on the chapter?
-Jay25211💜💜