"You'll have to speak to me eventually!"

A/N - Long overdue chapter here but I wasn't sure exactly what I wanted to do with this. Happy New Year (I know it's a little late but why not!). I hope you enjoy this chapter, I had so much fun writing it that it is currently 12:20am and I am up at 8:30 in the morning but I just didn't want to stop writing.

Also, I found a few chapters weren't in the right place the other day, the last three I think but that has been fixed now, so I would recommend checking the order is the same as you remember before continuing. I hope that mix up (still confused as to how it happened) hasn't confused too many people. Once again enjoy!

***

Lexa

As soon as the Dropship disappeared, she started counting the seconds until it returned, Sara having promised it wasn't going to be more than a few minutes at most before they reappeared. Busy counting in her head she ignored the droning voices of Abby and Kane behind her, they were wondering aloud what she was thinking. How was that possible?

Ten seconds after the ship disappeared, it reappeared, and the small glimpse she caught inside showed it was far less cramped than when they left. Frustratingly, the landing took longer than waiting for their return did. She was buzzing with anticipation, wanting to know Clarke was okay now that she was back and had apparently been gone for longer than ten seconds.

As soon as the door was on the floor, Lexa was hoping to see Clarke but instead, Luna came storming from inside with a storm on her face. Whatever had happened, Lexa was not getting involved or stopping her. Abby didn't read the room, stepping forward to smile at Luna, effectively blocking her path into the trees.

Before Luna could either tell Abby to move or simply throw her out, Clarke and Raven emerged with Sara on their heels. Clarke was trying to talk to Raven, holding onto her arm until she was shrugged off. What happened?

Sara overlooked the clearing and nodded. "Well, while I would love to stay around here for this I need to get back. Clarke, you have an extrapolator in case you need to get in touch with the rest of the group. Lovely meeting you and I'll see you around." With a two fingered salute, Sara grinned at the group and retreated into the Drop Ship. As the door closed there was distinct sounds of yelling as Sara started talking to someone else.

Free of Clarke's grip, Raven stormed towards Luna who side-stepped Abby to start towards the tree line. Lexa was more confused than she wanted to admit as Raven started to follow Luna, her brace nowhere to be seen.

"Raven your leg!" Abby rushed forward, grabbing Raven by her upper arms to stop her. "How?"

Shaking her off, Raven started following Luna who was almost at the tree line. "Luna."

Luna stopped, but she didn't reply.

"How are you able to walk? What exactly did they do?" Abby was still pressing, ignoring the clear signs that this wasn't the time for this conversation.

Pulling herself from Abby's grip Raven side-stepped her only to stop two steps closer to Luna. "Will you please talk to me?"

Still confused, Lexa watched the two's stand-off or whatever it was as Clarke came and wrapped an arm around hers. Glancing at the blonde, she shook her head, telling her to leave it alone for them to sort.

The silence was rising with tension as everyone seemed to wait for Luna or Raven to speak.

"You'll have to speak to me eventually." Lexa knew it was meant to get Luna's attention and doubted it would work, the chances of Luna reacting to such words-

Luna spun on her heels, glaring at Raven. "I do not have to speak with childish, immature women and after today I will take pleasure in not seeing your face again." She was angrier than Lexa had seen her – at the Conclave, she was seething after her brother, but not once had she ever exploded at someone like this. She didn't even give Raven the chance to reply, turning back and starting into the trees.