"We-We aren't giving interviews about our personal lives."

A/N - And I'm back! I'm sorry it's been so long and I'm sorry for this chapter. A warning... it does end on a cliffhanger! Thank you for sticking with this story this long and most importantly... Enjoy!

Also, Trigger Warning! Talk of physical abuse and some violence! I forgot to put that when I posted, I'm sorry if this chapter has upset anyone and I can't apologise enough if it has.

***

Wrapped around each other, Lexa was hesitant to end their embrace, but they needed to leave. Her tent was the last to be dismantled, her warriors only held back by her still being inside. "We need to go."

Clarke tightened her hold. "Do we have to?"

Running one hand through blonde hair, Lexa sighed. "I wish we did not, but it is time. When we stop for the night I will hold you, until then, I am sorry, but we have to go." She didn't want to, it was the last thing she wanted to do, leave while Clarke was hurting, but they had spent too much time away already.

"I know you will." Lexa loosened her hold when she felt Clarke pull back, just far enough to see that somehow her war paint was intact somehow, and her small smile wobbled. "Thank you."

"Come, the sooner we leave, the sooner I can hold you again." Dropping her arms from around Clarke, Lexa reached up to run her knuckles against her jaw, careful of the unmarred paint on her face.

Clarke leaned into the touch. "It's going to take more than that to get lucky tonight, you know that right?"

Frowning, Lexa tilted her head, her eyes returning to Clarke's, relieved to find the blue a little brighter than before. "You must be feeling better if you are messing with me." Letting herself smile, she stepped back and dropped her hands completely. "But we really must leave." She gestured for Clarke to leave first.

*

Kara turned her phone on silent, the notifications and messages too much. Sat at the breakfast bar in Lena's apartment, she restrained from crushing her phone and instead dropped it onto the marble countertop. Sipping her own coffee, she looked up when the familiar click of heels on the wooden floors signalled Lena's arrival.

"We're blowing up the internet."

Lena laughed. "I'm not surprised. In the span on one day, Supergirl got Instagram, came out as bi, and revealed she was in a relationship with two women." She stopped by Kara's side to kiss her on the cheek. "We are going to have a busy day and I-" She stopped when Kara's phone started vibrating.

Kara waved it away without a glance. "It's been ringing or pinging with notifications all morning, continue."

Lena raised an eyebrow. "You might want to get that, Darling."

Turning to look at her phone, she rushed to pick it up before it went to voicemail. She'd never let her go to voicemail and she didn't think today was a good day to start. "Miss Grant?"

"Talk. Now."

Kara's mouth opened but nothing came out for a moment. "Um- I don't know what you're talking about?"

Cat laughed. "Really, because everyone else in the world can't stop talking about it."

She turned to Lena next to her, eyes wide. "We-We aren't giving interviews about our personal lives."

Huffing, Kara could almost see the annoyed expression on Cat's face. "Then you shouldn't have put it on the internet for the world to see." Kara's mouth dropped open, floundering for something to say. She didn't find one in time. "Although, I will say it was a brilliant move."