"I am The Commander..."

A/N - I'm back! I hope you enjoy and know I haven't forgotten about any of my works, even if it takes a while for a chapter to be uploaded. Again... Enjoy!

***

"So, I haven't heard them yelling at each other yet." Clarke sat on their bed and kicked off her boots. Sounds of TonDC preparing for the evening were faint, but they were there – with no hint of an argument between the two women a few tents over.

"We won't. Luna will not entertain another argument like the one earlier if she can help it. By tomorrow I would not be surprised if they had worked out their differences." Pouring two glasses of wine, Lexa handed one out for Clarke as she toed off her own boots.

As soon as Clarke took her drink, Lexa downed hers in two gulps, exhausted and tense. She heard Clarke shift as she readied for bed and set her empty cup down. She wanted nothing more than to fall into bed with Clarke, but having done that for the past few nights, she was exhausted and the next week was going to be taxing enough.

"Although I want nothing more to show you just how much I missed you, I just want to curl up in bed and sleep past dawn tomorrow. Is that a bad thing?" Clarke yawned. Her words barely understandable. "And despite Raven's assumptions, a bathtub, while the comfiest of my options, is nothing compared to being with you under some furs."

Lexa turned to Clarke hunched over at the side of their bed, head struggling to stay up and appear awake. "I would not have thought baths to be comfortable to sleep in, but sharing it would make it easier, would it not?" Her lips curled up in a smirk, messing with the woman was harsh, but how could she not make her squirm a little?

Clarke's head shot up to look at her, ready to explain everything when she caught the hint of a smile on Lexa's face. "It wasn't too bad, but she wasn't nearly as comfortable as you."

Removing her coat, Lexa moved to sit next to Clarke on the edge of the bed. "And here I was thinking you would have some Old Earth saying to make me smile."

"There probably is, but I'm too tired to think of any." Clarke pushed herself further onto the bed and pulled Lexa with her. "Besides, why would I need to use lines? You're already in bed with me because you like to snuggle."

To prove her point she snuggled into Lexa's side, wrapping one arm over her stomach as she pushed her face into her neck. Lexa's arm wrapped around her shoulders, drawing her in more before wrapping her up completely, practically pulling Clarke on top of her.

"I am The Commander. I do not snuggle."

Clarke's fingers drew lazy patterns on her hip. "Sure, you don't you baby raccoon."

**

Raven laughed, almost choking on her wine. Coughing, she looked across the table at Luna who was grinning at her with a piece of dried meat in her hand. They had been back for over an hour and had done exactly as they had said, talked. They had talked about anything that came to mind, Raven spending much of her time explaining some of the Old Earth expressions she had used.

She hadn't laughed this much ever. Not even Finn had made her laugh so hard, for so long, that she was gasping for breath and almost chocking on her wine. It was the most fun she had that didn't involve blowing something up or tinkering with some new technology – it was new.

"You're telling me that you snuck out of Polis through the same gap I found you at and they didn't know about it until now?" Messing with her empty cup, she looked at the jug by Luna's plate, barely any wine was left and getting more would require them to leave the tent. Water would be her next drink unless she wanted to go in search of more alcohol.