fourty five.

Teegan

Keith and I's parents left last week and now the first day of classes was just a few days away. I was in the kitchen washing dishes while Keith yelled at the tv playing his video. It sound like he was talking to somebody so he probably has his head set on. I made sure that I and Keith as well did everything we needed to do so we can be prepared for class. It's so cute how I'm taking on the wife duties. Keith thinks it's adorable, but he also helps me out. I get scared when his hands sit on my waist because I could've sworn he was just yelling in the living room.

"I must say your wedding band looks really good on your hand", I smile.

"I can say thing about you Mrs. Powers."

"If anyone tries me about you I'm putting my hands on them in the streets."

"Same for me sweetheart."

He kisses my cheek before going back to the living room.

"Keith you checked your emails right make sure nothing didn't happen?"

"Yes babe I checked them when I woke up, before we ate lunch, and before I hopped on."

"Ok just trying to make sure because I'm not having you fail or struggle college."

"I know baby but I don't want you to be too invested in me to the point where you fail."

I cut the water off and dry my hands before going into the living room.

"We are a unit I'm not letting neither one of us fail. Plus I plan on becoming a teacher it's like a little practice."

I smile giving him a kiss on the cheek before laying my head on his shoulder.

"Now what do you want for dinner?"

• • •

Keith

I held onto Tete's hand as we sat outside waiting on our food. We decided on getting streets tacos from this one food truck we found and spending a few hours roaming LA.

"I love you."

"I love you too."

I take her hand kissing the top of it. Never would I have thought I would be here. I probably would have to repeat my senior year, still living with my parents, not going to college, and just not living my life. I am so thankful that Teegan came into my life and I can't wait to spend the rest of it with her. The man called out our order and I pick up our food bringing it back to the table.

"Baby I know that I said I wanted to like major in mathematics and become a math teacher but I think I want to do something else."

"Ok honey that's perfectly fine people always change their minds. So what are you thinking about doing?"

"I want to help kids like me and let them know that they have a purpose and that they should keep striving no matter what gets in their way."

"So you want to become a speech pathologist?"

"Yeah", I smile.