twenty

Keith

" Hey bitch ass Powers."

My body froze when I see Shane one the other side of the window.

" How have you've been?"

" I'm g-g-good ", I swallow the lump in my throat.

" And Teegan?"

" She's good. Shane why are you d-d-doing t-t-this?"

Damn it I just got over stuttering on my t's.

" Because Keith we need to catch up. I haven't talked to you since you beat my ads that night ", his smile fell.

This is when I really wish I had called my parents to come pick me up. Shane cut off his car stepping out along with his goons. The guys he had with him are bigger than his old three friends that use to rock my shit. I already knew what was about to go down when he mentioned the party. I slowly back up as they start walking towards me. I turn around to run, but Shane pulls me back by my backpack strap.

My back connects with the concert and I groan rubbing the back of my head. Shane pulls up by the collar of my shirt laughing in my face.

" Take a good look at this pathetic piece of shit boys. Thinking he all that because he beat my ass once. Now I'm going to have to beat the shit out you."

The other dudes pull me up holding my arms back. Shane removes his letterman setting it to the side. Cracking his knuckles he punches to my gut making me cough. He continues to do that and I feel like I have to throw up blood. Bringing his fist up to my face socking me in nose. Blood spills out of my nose quickly and out of my lips. I spit on his shoes making him furious. They push me on the ground and Shane starts punching me in my face like I did to him. I start to feel dizzy and tired and close my eyes. Feeling  kicks on both of my sides. I groan jumping between conscious and unconscious. I not upset that I beat his ass because he was about to hurt .y babygurl and I wasn't having that shit.

" Hey! "

They snap their heads seeing an old man coming out with a bat in his hands. They quickly jump in the trunk and start the engine. In order for him to get off the sidewalk, he has to reverse so he won't hit the parked car. Shane put his truck in reverse running over my right leg. I scream out in agony trying to hold it. A tear falls down my cheek as I look up at the sky. My eyes start to slowly close as I hear the man on the phone with 911.

Teegan

I've been calling Keith phone non-stop to see if he got home safely, but he hasn't picked up or answered my text. That's unlike him because he replies back quick and answers my calls on the first ring. Sighing, I try again, but this time I'm receiving a call.

Momma Jen💞🌹

Pops up on my screen and it's a picture of us when we were at the mall. I quickly answer it, putting it up to my ears. I hear hysterical crying and big Keith telling her to breath.

" Hello ", my voice gets shaky.

" Teegan hey this big Keith."