three.

Teegan

I was laying down on Keith's bed shooting a basketball in the air every once in a while. Finally it was the weekend and I decided to spend sometime with my new friend.

Keith and I have really gotten close in a short amount of time, you would think we have been best friends for years. We made plans to go to the state fair since today is the last day. I wanted to leave in the morning so we can have the whole day and get our money's worth.

Keith walks out of his bathroom with water cascading down his torso and a towel wrapped around his waist. Teegan...holy thoughts, he's your friend.

" When did you get a haircut?"

" My b-b-barber came this morning before you c-c-came."

I continue to throw the basketball on the air, but caught myself getting distracted by Keith once again. He picks out his clothes and goes back into his bathroom.

" I don't know how I'm going to make it through today."

Five minutes later he comes out with black joggers, a plain white tee, a gold watch and Pokemon socks. He sits on the end of his bed as he puts his shoes on. I get up to grab my keys and wait for him at the door.

" You look n-n-nice ", he smiles.

" Thank you Keith, so do you."

He gets up grabbing his phone and wallet holding the door for me.

" Wait what about your glasses?"

He pulled out a contact from his eye showing it to me. We go downstairs to be met with his mother.

" Bye ma ", he hugs his mother and gives her a kiss on the cheek.

" Bye Mrs. Powers."

" Bye sweethearts, I hope you two have fun."

" We will."

" Baby who's nice ass Mustang is that outside?"

" It's mine Mr.Powers ", I laughed.

" This short amount of time I've known you, I did not know that was your car. If anything happens to it, let me fix it not these inexperience mechanics out here."

" T-t-thanks dad we g-g-gotta go now."

" You too have fun and Keith use what I taught you...it worked on your mother!"

We were out the door, but you can hear Mama Jen pop Mr.Powers.

I was about to get into the drivers seat when get moved me out of the way and got in.

" I'm guessing you want to drive?"

" Yeah ", he smiled.

" Be my guest."

I hand him the keys and walk over to the other side.

~ ~ ~

" Keith slow down!"

Keith was running all over the place taking sample from the food booths. I finally catch up to him linking our arms together. He stops making me confused.