twenty five.

Teegan

" Can I give you head ", he blurts out.

I was surprised by his question and chocked on my lemonade I was sipping. He gets up patting my back, but that doesn't help.

" Arms up baby!"

I put my arms coughing the juice out my windpipe. After two minutes if couching I catch my breath looking at Keith.

" I'm sorry I didn't mean to catch you off guard like that."

" I'm fine now ", I smile, " what made you want to ask a question like that?"

He takes a seat next to me on the bed placing his hand on my thigh.

" You always giving me head, so I wanted to return the favor to my wife ", he shyly smiles.

" After all the sex we've had your still my shy little nerd I met on the first day of school."

I take my hand rubbing it down his chest. He kiss me on my lips making me lean back on the bed.

" I love you so much freckles ", I smile.

" Girl I don't need to say it back because you know I'm going to love your amazing, smart, and fine ads until I die."

I laugh at his silliness as he kiss the top of my breast. He squeeze them moving his face side to side making them giggle.

" Why yo boobies so big ", he smiles.

" I don't know."

" Well whatever you doing keep doing it because I like it."

" Keith you are suck a freak ", I giggle.

" Only around you my love."

He gets on top of me kissing my neck while my arms around his neck. I feel safe when his arms wrap around my torso as he continues to make hickies on my neck. He pulls away sitting on his knees as his hands travel down my body. Snaking them under my night gown he removes my underwear. Tossing them somewhere in the room he spread my legs and lays on his stomach. His fingers move in a circular motion rubbing my bud. I arch my back as he sticks two fingers in. Then he sucks on my clit. My hand grabs at his curls as I moan his name.

Removing his fingers he licks them clean before going back to work. I try to push Keith's head away and he pulls me back wrapping his arms around my legs. He keeps me stable as he ate me out. I could hear the slurping noises he was making my heat beat fast. My leg shakes and rest it on his shoulder. He grips it rubbing my foot. Feeling the familiar pit in my stomach I release myself. Keith gets up and I see my juices dripping from his mouth to his chest.

Removing my night gown and try to remove his basketball shorts.

" Slow your roll baby ", he smiles.

I get on top of him kissing his lips. He hands rest on my back as they slid down and grip my booty. I take off his basketball short staring at the pipe I love so much. I kiss the tip before slowly putting his whole length in my mouth. I bring my head back up. I pick the precum of his tip before sucking him off. I grab both of his hands as he was amazed that I can do it with no hands thanks to the bomb pop...don't ask me how just go with it.