twelve.

Keith

I sat on Teegan's bed patiently waiting for her to finish getting ready. I always wonder why does it take so long for women to get ready, but we'll never know the answer. I decided to snoop around her room just to kill sometime. A book sat on her bookshelf that said, Keith do not open. Being the most person I am, I opened it anyway. It was a scrapbook that had memories that we've made. There were pictures from the field trip, the first day we met, us at the beach, the picture I took of her making breakfast at the cabin, etc.

" You weren't suppose to open that until Christmas."

Quickly putting the book back I turn around smiling at my angel. I thought her outfit was cute, even though we had on the exact same thing. Black t-shirt, black vans, jeans, champion chain, gold watch, and a grey 916 hat. She looks very cute and gets her style from the best one. I miss her lips wrapping my arms around her waist.

" Keith are you sure you want to go? We can stay in watching movies and eating a bunch of junk food."

" Tete I s-s-said I was p-p-positive about going. Why d-d-do you k-k-keep asking?"

" I don't want anyone to hurt you ", she whispers.

" Nobody is g-g-going to hurt me ", I kiss her forehead, " Lets go have some f-f-fun."

~ ~ ~

We enter the party and as usually people were staring at us. I think people are jealous of Teegn and I, who wouldn't we are cute as hell.

Entering the kitchen Teegan gives me a cup and grabs a water bottle. I give her a strange look.

" What? I don't drink. I don't go to parties."

I grab a water bottle too kissing her forehead.

" H-h-how come you d-d-don't go to p-p-parties?"

" I just don't like the things that go on during them, the drinking, sex, drugs, you know. Plus I want to focus on school and go to my dream college."

" What college ", I sip on my water.

" UCLA in state, but if I were to choose an out of state college I would go to Harvard, I know I won't get in though. "

" Why?"

" Because it's IV league and those type of schools are extremely hard to get into."

" Don't let that d-d-discourage you baby. If you p-p-put hope in yourself and think like an o-o-otimist I'm sure you'll get in."

She gets on her tippy toes kissing my lips repeatedly.

" I love you."

" I love you too."

~ ~ ~

The party was alright so far. Teegan and I danced a little, but that's all that we did. Now we are sitting on the couch cuddled up to each other watching our peers have fun.

" Baby I'll be right back I need to go use the restroom."

" Ok I'll be waiting ", I kiss her lips.