sixteen.

Teegan

I press the snooze button on my phone to stop it from ringing. Throwing the covers off my body. I throw my legs over the bed stretching. I look back to see Keith peacefully sleeping. I put butterfly kisses all over his face to get him up.

" Hmm."

" Baby time to get up we got to go catch this flight."

He gets up popping his neck and knuckles, something he does morning when he wakes up. I walk into his bathroom grabbing my toothbrush and begin to brush my teeth. Keith joins me kissing my neck before grabbing his toothbrush. We look at each other through the mirror smiling. He did a funny face making me laugh and spit a little toothpaste on his mirror.

" You're c-c-cleaning that u-u-up."

I grab a paper towel and his mirror cleaner and hop on the counter.

After I finish that I decide to take a quick shower before getting on the plane. As I begin to undress, Keith bust through the door in his x-ray vision glasses he ordered from his comic books.

" Wow these r-r-really d-d-do work ", he said out of amazement.

" No Keith I'm actually naked."

He takes them off putting them on the top of his head.

" Oh."

He starts to take off his pajamas throwing in his dirty hamper.

" What are you doing?"

" About to take a s-s-shower."

" I was about to get in."

" Ok y-y-you a-a-act like we c-c-cant take o-o-one together. I've s-s-seen your b-b-body before ", he smirks stepping in.

" Ugh you are so luck that you are cute when you are trying to be innocent. "

~ ~ ~

I sit on the bed watching Keith grabbing the last of our bags. I follow him downstairs to help him pack them into his mom's trunk. My parents and his come out of the house piling into the car.

" Everyone set?"

" Yes."

Keith's father put the key in the ignition reversing out of his driveway.

Keith grabs my hand kissing the top of it rubbing it with his love.

" I love you Tete."

" I love you too Keith."

I know I'm young, but I want to spend the rest of my life with Keith.

About an hour later we making it to the airport getting out at our terminal. Our parents give us hugs like this is going to be their last time seeing us. Our mothers broke out in tears while our fathers rolled their eyes saying they're dramatic.

" Let us know when you land."

" Ok moms."