thirty two.

Keith

Today Teegan is being released from the hospital. Her parents had to work, but I told them to not take off and that I will take care of her.

She's not the same anymore. She barely, eats, smiles, and laugh. I miss my baby and I understand that it's going to take a whole for her to get back to her normal self. I was packing up her bag as she was sitting on the bed staring out the window. The nurse came in and gave her prescribed pills the doctor ordered her to take. I take the bag from her hands placing them in her duffle bag.

" You ready to go?"

She nods her head yes. My eyelids drop out of sadness and I help her out of the bed. My arms wrap around her waist as I help her walk down the halls. We exit the hospital entering into the parking lot. My car was on the second level, so I pick her up to make the trip easier. Her arms cling onto my neck as her head snuggles in my shoulder. I kiss her forehead holding her tighter. We finally make it to my car and I pop the trunk so I can place her bag in there. Opening the passenger side I sit her down in the passenger seat clicking her seatbelt on.

" Do you want to stop and get something to eat before we go home?"

She shakes her head no turning her back away from me. I jog over to the driver side getting in. Teegan was asleep before I could even put the key in the ignition.

~ ~ ~

I park my car into the garage taking off my seatbelt. I lightly shake Teegan to wake her up causing her to whine. She opens her beautiful eyes and I can't help but smile. I kiss her lips. Popping the trunk open, I grab her bag then make my way to her side. I pick her up bridal style entering the house through the garage door. All the lights are off, so that means my parents must've went to work. I walk up the stairs enyetiny my room. Pulling back my Chewbaca and Han Solo cover back, I place Teegan in the bed. I was about to go downstairs to let her rest, but she grabbed my wrist.

" Can you stay up here with me please?"

" Of course."

I take my hoodie and shirt off throwing them in the dirty hamper. Teegan snuggles into my chest pulling the covers over us.

" I love you."

" I love you too babygirl. Now get some rest."

I kiss her forehead before turning my bedside lamp off.

~ ~ ~

Teegan

I wake up from my nap to go use the restroom. Keith moves a little when I remove his arm from around me. I enter the bathroom to take care of my business. Also I decided on taking a shower, so I needed to switch out my towels with new ones. Going into the hallway, I open the closet door and a box falls out. It's in Christmas wrapping paper, so I assumed it was a gift Keith has not given me yet. I look at the tag and read, To our baby from daddy.

Ripping off the paper, I open the box to see a bunch of onsies, bibs, and pacifiers. I smile at all the funny sayings as tears fell down my eyes. I couldn't hold in and just let the tears flow.

We lost our baby, and it's all my fault.

I know this is short. I haven't updated in a while because I've been so busy with school, but I will try to my best to update more often💗