seven.

Teegan

Today Mrs.Ellis class is taking a field trip to the Aerospace Museum of California. She asked me to join. It didn't have to deal with anything they were learning she just thought it would be fun to go. I will be missing most of the school day, which I'm fine with because I already did my work for my teachers.

I walk into the classroom to see Keith sitting at his desk with his e arbuds in. He must be watching Netflix again. I walk up behind him tickling his side's. He jumps up ready to start swinging. His smile appears when he notice it's just me.

" Hey baby ", I kiss his forehead.

" Hi."

" What are you watching?"

" B-b-big mouth."

" You already finished F is for Family? What is big mouth about?"

" Yeah, it's about teenagers g-g-going through puberty. It f-f-funny."

" Maybe we need to watch that our next day in."

" Yeah."

His hand was on my thigh as he was watching his show.

" OK everyone our bus is here!"

I didn't understand how Mrs.Ellis has this much energy this early in the morning. I let Keith know the bus is here and he puts his phone and earbuds in his jacket pocket. We hold hands as we walk down the hallway. He would kiss the top of mine every now and then.

I really do enjoy having Keith as my boyfriend. Yeah he's cute but I pay attention to his personality. He is so intelligent and sweet he melts my heart everyday. I know I'm young, but I think I just found my soulmate.

We enter the bus and he leads up to the very back seat. I sit on the inside and he sits in the aisle. Pulling out his phone and earbuds, he hands me one and he puts on Big Mouth.

~ ~ ~

Keith had his arm wrapped arms around me as we followed the tour guide listening to every word. He seems to be interested in the planes in the museum. He hasn't said a word since the tour started. Our group stops in front of the gift shop. Mrs. Ellis said we  had fifteen minutes to buy something and then meet by the restrooms.

I buy Keith a pilot hat cause it would look so cute on him. I give the worker the money and he bags up my gift.

I walk over to waiting area in front of the bathroom to see Keith reading a pamphlet about the museum. I've never seen him read something unless it's a Star Wars comic book.

" Hey."

" Hey ", he kissed my cheek.

I pull out the pilot hat putting it on his head.

" I got that for you."

" Thank you I l-l-love it."

" I glad you do. Would you like to read the pamphlet to me?"

" No, I'm having trouble reading it myself."

" Its ok, we just need to keep working on it ok."

" Ok."

~ ~ ~

After the field trip we decided to spend the rest of our day in downtown. Right now we are at a sandwich shop eating dinner together. I never knew Keith was a messy eater, I'm always wiping sauce off his face. I pull out my phone to take a picture and set it as my lock screen.

" Aww you look so cute

" Aww you look so cute."

" Not as c-c-cute as my baby."

My cheeks got hot making me look down to hide my face. Keith lift my chin up kissing me on the lips.

" I love you."

Our official I love yous.

" I love you too."