fourty two

Teegan

I wake up stretching all my limbs in the bed moving my hair out of my face. My wedding ring is placed back on my finger after I reach over to the nightstand to go get it. I take a deep sigh before going to the bathroom to get myself to together. Last night was wild. My hair is all over the place and one of my cheeks had a streak on it from me drooling. I quickly place one of my oversized sweaters on and place my bonnet on my head. At least I'm doing something to my hair. Going back to the room I pick up condom wrappers from the floor and make up the bed and do some more cleaning.

I hear the door open and Keith comes in with breakfast in his hand.

"Hey baby I headed down to the buffet and grab us some breakfast while you were still sleeping."

"Thank you."

It was a few good minutes of silence until Keith spoke up.

"Sooooo how did you sleep last night", he smirks.

"I slept like a baby....have you been watching porn?"

"No why you ask that?"

"Because I don't know what you did but it just felt different from when we have sex."

"In a good or bad way?"

"In a good way of course. In my opinion I think it's because we're married now and that our love fully flourished."

Keith leans in giving me a kiss on the lips. I smile hard because that's what love does to you.

"I must've gave it to you good because early this morning when we did it again you was talking about having my babies."

"Really I", I pretend I was shook.

I remember what I said I just don't want to gas up his ego. We quickly finish our breakfast and change into our swimsuits because to be honest we plan on spending the majority of our day at the beach. I walk out in my two piece and Keith about lost his damn mind.

"Ooooooo wee look at my wife mhm why you so sexy?"

"I don't know ask my parents."

I feel his hands rub my booty and I brush them off because if I let him continue we not going to the beach.

"I mean do we have to go? We can just stay here cuddle and do a replay of last night."

"Keith we can sex any other time but today we are going to the beach."

"I guess we can go we'll just have to have sex tonight."

He runs off because he knows I'm about to present a counter argument. I make sure we have everything from like little mini snacks, water, sunscreen, and towels. Keith opens the door for me and takes some of the bags from me. Literally the beach is right there by our hotel so it wasn't a long walk at all. We both get everything situated and lay down on the big blanket we had laid out. His long ass immediately lays down with his shades on and I pull out the sunscreen rubbing it all over him.

"Babe why? Just let me get chocolate."

"Baby you can still get chocolate but I'm trying to protect you from cancer."

I was not playing with him I literally rubbed all that sunscreen over his exposed skin. I straddle his lap getting his face and neck making him whine.

"Baby can you get me."

I lay face down on the towel and untie my bikini top so he could fully get my back. He was rubbing the lotion in good in my back and legs, but when he was taking to long on my booty I had to cut his fun short.

"Alright I think you rubbed it in."

"No I didn't."

"Keith."

He ties my top back on and I look at him seeing him frown. I kiss his cheek laying down next to him soaking up the sun. All of a sudden he grab my left left putting it on top of his. He takes a picture making me smile that he's excited that we're married.

keithpowers knot is tied, locked, and secured she not going no where

I immediately like it and post it to my story.

"Can we go into the ocean?"

"What about our stuff?"

"Nobody better not steal this shit. Plus we can just ask somebody to keep an eye on it."

I asked the elderly couple nearby could they watch and they happily accept.

Keith and I run to the ocean rushing it feeling at ease. He picks me up wrapping my legs around his waist going a little bit deeper into the water.

"I could stay in a place like this forever."

"Yeah me too."

We take all of the beauty in smiling at each other every once in a while.

"I love your freckles and I hope our child gets them."

"You thinking about our children already?"

"I said child one step at a time when he or she is out of diapers then we'll have another one so when they're like three."

"I'm ready to have so many babies with you."

"Anyway let's talk about college...are you ready?"

"Baby you know the answer but let's not talk about on our honeymoon."

"Alright fine I just wanted to make sure you were ok."

"I'm fine baby you don't have to worry about me."

"But as your wife it's my job to worry", I smile.

He kisses my lips carrying me back to shore so we can continue sunbathing.