fourty one.

Keith

I help Teegan place her bags in the trunk as we are getting ready for our trip to Hawaii. We will be staying  in Honolulu, I know very typical but I want my baby to have fun. I could see that she is a little tired from the wedding so I didn't bother her much.

"Ok all of the bags are in there. You sure you packed everything?"

"Yes baby I did I checked my bag three times."

"Ok because you always forget one little thing whenever we go somewhere."

"I promise you I have everything", she kiss my lips.

She don't I know my wife. As soon we unpack everything we're probably going to have to take a trip down to the gift shop to get what she left. I wrap my hands around her waist just starting into her eyes.

"I can't believe we are married."

"Yeah and we haven't even been dating for a year...do you think we moved too fast?"

"Absolutely not the moment I saw you walk in Mrs. Ellis classroom I knew I had to make you mine once I had the courage to talk to you. No little miss Teegan cage into the rescue and became the first friend I ever had in high school."

I notice her wipe of the tears and tries to hide her face with my sweater sleeve.

"Baby it's ok to cry in front of me now we're a unite we see all of each other."

I can't believe that I'm really married and glad that Teegan is the one who is my wife....I wouldn't want it any other way.

• • •

She plays with my fingers as we sat on the plane trying to kill time. This is lowkey a long flight and we both haven't been asleep. As soon as the reception ended we said our goodbyes and headed home to get ready for this trip. It was just going to be me and my baby in Hawaii for two weeks. I'm just thinking about all the stuff we're about to do and I know the sex is about to be immaculate. We've both talked about having sex on the beach as a joke, but I know it's something on her bucket list she wants to scratch off.

"Baby you need to take a nap or something so you can get some type of shut eye."

"But I'm trying to see Hawaii from the window."

I swear she acts like a little kid, but when she's happy I'm happy. I still can't believe that I'm married I thought this would've been millions of years later. Being the mute, dyslexic, mentally challenged kid doesn't get you a lot of girls but little ole Teegan sweep me off my feet. We are pretty close to landing and all of a sudden the plane shakes a little bit. Just a turbulent. This wakes Teegan all the way up and her grip on my hand tightens.

"It's ok baby we almost on the ground."

We land on the runway in a few minutes and the captain tells up that it's raining outside. I help Teegan into her jacket and an older couple was staring at us.

"Oscar do you remember when we were that young and got married?"

"Yeah...I can just see those two being together for a lifetime."