eleven.

Keith

Teegan and I enter the school building hand in hand like we always do. We don't get as much attention as we use to, but people still stare at us. Teenagers stand in the foyer handing out flyers. A football players hands one to Tete winking at her. His actions really pissed me off, but I decided to stay in my character and not act up in school. She doesn't even read the piece of paper and immediately go for the trashcan.

I remove the paper ball from her hands unraveling it.

House Party!
7-TO WHENEVER
LEAVE THE BULLSHIT AT HOME
FEMALES FREE, DUDES $2
2134 DUNNAM AVENUE

" You d-d-don't want to go?"

" No."

This is the time I can finally break out of my shell and make new friends.

" I think we s-s-should go."

I was tell she was shocked from my response.

" Are you sure?"

" Y-y-yeah it s-s-should be fun."

I wrap my arm around her shoulder walking towards my classroom.

She watches me settle in a rubs the top of my head.

" Keith if you're saying you want to go just because you need to let me know now."

" I do w-w-want to go."

" Positive?"

" Positive ", I smile back.

" Bye baby I'll see you later today."

I grab her wrist lightly pulling her back to me.

" No kiss?"

" Mrs. Ellis is in here."

" And?"

" Alright one peck."

She quickly pecks my lips before rushing out of the room. Probably because she was blushing like crazy, I mean I do have that affect on her.

~ ~ ~

Teegan

I was minding my own business writing down notes in government when I kept feeling pieces of paper being thrown at me. I shake it off and continue writing. I keep feeling it again and it was aggravating me. Slamming my pencil on my desk I turn around to see Shane smirking at me. He irks my soul and I hope God denies his access into heaven.

I give him a death glare which kind of scared him. He got the idea and left me alone for the rest of class.

The bell had rung and I gather all of my stuff walking out of the classroom. I was so close to Keith's class when Shane stopped me. He trapped me in between him and the lockers making me feel uncomfortable.

" Hey Teegan."

" What do you want?"

" I don't get a proper greeting back?"

" No you don't deserve it."

" Ouch. Well I was wondering were you going to Rachel's party tommorow night?"

" That's none of your business."

" Need a date?"

" No! I'm with Keith and you know this Jesus. Stop being thirsty and trying so hard!"

" Is there a problem?"

Keith was standing behind Shane with his arms crossed.

" Why don't you go back into your little classroom, learn your colors and abc's and let grown ups finish talking."

" Boy please you have the mind of a fifteen year old ", I interject.

I get myself away from him wrapping my hands around Keith's biceps. We walk into Mrs. Ellis classroom and sit in the back.

" D-d-did he hurt you?"

" No Keith."

" Good."

He plants a kiss on my cheek pulling out his reading packets for the day.