fourty three.

Teegan

"Keith leave my tittie alone damn!"

"Just let me suck on it."

"My guy we've been literally going at it since we've been in Hawaii just let me rest baby", I whine.

He picks him head up from my chest giving me a yeah right look.

"And who was begging for me to keep going you so shut yo phat ass up."

He lays his Harvey head back on my chest rubbing on the side of my thighs.

"I can't believe we're going to be living together and starting college."

"Well believe baby girl I can't wait."

"Hey just because we're living together doesn't we're going to be having sex everyday."

"Not everyday but every where", he winks.

My husband laughs putting his attention back on the tv. It was raining again and we decided to just stay in for the night. We ordered hella room service because I'm hungry from all the swimming we did today.

"You know what I miss?"

"What baby?"

"Working at the arcade."

I remember getting him that job because he was with me all the time.

"All you do would play games."

"But I got them machines fixed though and then the prize section was fun too."

I brush his durag as he kept going on and on about their old job.

"Hey I love you."

"Awe I love you too", he smiles.

"Ok stop smiling so hard."

He lays his head back down on my chest rubbing my sides. I say this every time but I can't believe me and Keith are married. I never would've thought I would've been married at the age of seventeen. I'm more surprised that my parents were ok with it, signed the papers, and even planned the wedding.

"Baby let's go do something."

"Do what it's raining outside."

"Ok and we can find something inside to do."

I get up throwing on some shorts and a jacket while he kept his durag on throwing on a jacket. We exit our room heading downstairs to retrieve our rental from the valet. Once they bring it up to the entrance Keith helps me get situated and jogs over to his side stepping inside of the car.

"Where are we going?"

"Just relax baby and let me drive."

I lean back into the seat closing my eyes as he pulls out of the hotel making a right into the street.

• • •

"Baby girl wake up."

I open my eyes to see Keith on my right with a big smile on his face. He had his durag off and was waiting to help me out of the car.

We were at this cute little tiki restaurant that look like a mom and pop shop.

"This place is so cute where did you find it?"

"I was doing my research before we we left for Hawaii and I knew I wanted to take you here."

I wrap my arms around him giving his neck Neil tools kisses. Walking into the restaurant they immediately sit us down and hand us our menus.

"Can I start you guys off with a drink?"

"Water for the both of us is fine", Keith smiles.

"Ok I'll be right back with your drinks and give you guys a few minutes."

As I was scanning through the menu I felt like I had eyes on me. Looking up I see Keith staring at me with a smirk on my face.

"Stop looking at me weirdo."

"I'm a weirdo for looking at my beautiful wife", he pretended to sound hurt.

"Why are you so corny."

"Because I love you."

He gets up moving to my side of the booth wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"You know I love you right?"

"Yeah I know."

"Wow you not even going to say back hater."

"I love you too stop your whining."

• • •

We enter back in the hotel and I take my clothes off and hop inside the bed.

"Oh we sleeping naked I see", he takes his boxers off.

"I'm just hot from the humidity", I lied.

He removes all of clothes right in front of me and gets under the cover snuggling close to my body.

"Baby I know we don't talk about this much but can I ask you a question?"

"Yeah Keith what's wrong?"

"The baby....do you think we would be having a boy or girl and what would their name be?"

"I was thinking we would have a girl but I don't know what her name would've been."

"Phoebe."

"What?"

"I would name her Phoebe the name is cute."

"You really wanted the baby huh?"

"I did, but we'll have one when the time is right."

I wrap my arms around his neck kissing his cheek. We stew at each other as he grab my hand kissing it.

"Baby?"

"Wassup?"

"You're getting hard", I giggle.

"I know it hard to control when I'm around you."

I swear to God I'm going to give him all the love he deserves and the kids he want because he is a keeper.

"I love you."

"I love you too."