10

c h a p t e r   t e n 

Antonia plopped herself on her bed and unlocked her phone. There were two new messages from Rhys and fifty missed calls from her mom. She sighed, she had not called her up even once today, and yesterday it was only a five-minute talk, which was basically just Antonia informing her about the new job. 

She took a deep breath. Her life did a whole three-sixty in only about twenty-four hours. She got the job at her dream university, met the man of her sex dreams and even got claimed by him. They were treading on a thin line, however, and Rhys had asked her to be careful around the other professors. One slip of tongue or suspicious behaviour and both of them could be in for a lot of trouble. 

She took a deep breath and turned on her side. As of now, she was to call her mother. There was plenty of time left to regret her decision. Finding her mother's contact, she quickly called her. 

"Anya!" she picked up in a second, her jolly voice making Antonia's worries disappear completely. 

"Mamma..." she smiled, a familiar feeling of love bosoming in her chest. 

"Chica mala! Why didn't you call?" she scolded but there was no harshness in her voice. 

"I was busy, lo siento, how is Papa doing?" Antonia put the phone on loudspeaker and placed it beside her, tired of holding it against her ear. 

"El esta bien, ese viejo. How are you, you sound mas feliz than before." Mrs Rodriguez's half Spanish and half English sentences sounded funny, and she giggled. 

"Do I?" She snuggled into the pillow against her torso. 

"Si, have you met someone?" Antonia froze for a moment, then snuggled further into the pillow. She had, in a sort, met someone, but this was not something her mother should know. 

"No, nadie." she lied and rolled her eyes when she heard her mother sigh. 

"Aburrido, you should go meet someone, else ilegaras a ser una solterona!" 

"Fine..." Antonia picked up her head when she heard her phone ringing amidst the call, and her heart thumped when she saw the number. 

"Mamma, I gotta go, bye! Love you!" she grabbed the phone and cut the call with her mother before she could even say bye, and accepted the other call. A part of her felt bad for cutting off her mother like that, but she shoved the feeling aside as her newly found favourite voice sounded on the other side. 

"Antonia." Rhys's voice was as sexy as ever, although it was a bit friendlier than before when he was spanking her. A blush crept up her cheeks and necks, and she buried her face in the pillow after putting the phone back in its previous position. 

"I think it's 'hello', sir." her voice was muffled in the pillow, but Rhys heard it alright. He gave a light chuckle, and she heard a rustling sound of papers through the loudspeaker. 

"You did not see my messages," he said.

"Oh..um.." Antonia spoke into the pillow, "I was on a call with my mother." 

"Hmm, where does she live?" the papers were still rustling, which means he was working, and Antonia sighed. 

"Spain." 

"You're from Spain?" there was a little wonder in his voice, "I've been there, it's really beautiful." 

"I know, Sir." 

"The women, especially." 

The humour did not settle that well with the History professor, although she was well aware he indirectly complimented her, but the inherent property of envy at being held equal to other women after he had seen her ass cheeks was too much to ignore. 

"Really? Why, thank you, sir.

Rhys laughed, dissipating all of her jealousy at once. He was quite gentle when he was not ordering her around. Antonia loved the sound of his manly laughter and giggled into her pillow. 

"Oh, and about those messages," Rhys continued, "Make the syllabus of the third-year students and send it to me by ten o'clock tonight." 

Antonia sighed and looked at the clock. It was only half-past six, so she had plenty of time. She could even have a few orgasms before she sat down to work. 

"What's wrong?" there was a hint of concern in his voice.

"It's nothing, sir." 

"You can call me Rhys when I'm not engaging in any sort of explicit act with you and when we're not at the university." His smirk could literally be heard, and Antonia chuckled. 

"Well then," she could not get rid of her grin, "it's nothing, Rhys." 

"Something is bothering you. And, I guess your vibrator isn't helping." now he was laughing. 

"Very funny, Rhys." she rolled her eyes into her pillow but an idea struck her. "Actually, you're right." 

"About something bothering you? Or about your vibrator not helping?" 

"Both." Antonia held the phone and sat upright. She was only dressed in her pyjama tops and panties, and a big part of her wanted Rhys to see her like this. 

"I thought so." there was a 'pop' sound, which Antonia guessed was the sound of him closing his laptop. He was giving her his full attention which ridiculously warmed Antonia's heart. 

"Now, my darling," he said, slightly exaggerating his British accent, "please tell me what it is that is bothering you and how I may help." 

Antonia giggled and bit her lip, while simultaneously tracing her hand down to her crotch. 

"My problem is," she rubbed circles on her clit over her panties, "I'm really horny right now." 

"Oh my." was his sarcastic response. 

"And I think..." Antonia tried to sound as sultry as she could, "you can help me with it." 

"Me?" 

"Only you." 

"I'm flattered, Antonia," Rhys said, "but you'll have to wait." 

"How long?" Antonia asked even though she knew she was going to use her vibrator. 

"Until tomorrow." 

"You're kidding me." 

"See you at school then, oh yeah and," Rhys whispered huskily, "don't wear any panties." 

"What, wait-Rhys!" 

He hung up and Antonia huffed into the phone. There was a 'ping' on her phone and she checked it only to find a message from the Chancellor.

If you really want an earth-shattering orgasm from me, don't masturbate tonight. :')

Antonia rolled her eyes and reached out for her drawer, but there was another message. 

I'm not asking, Antonia. 

Huffing again, she opened her drawer and fished out the vibrator. He would never know if she did masturbate, and that in itself was a thrill. 

Smirking, she pressed the switch. However, it did not start. With a frown, she pressed the switch several times with no avail. Then, the realization hit her like lightning. 

She had forgotten to charge it. 

----