17

c h a p t e r    s e v e n t e e n 

Mature Content 

Rhys got inside his car and closed the door, waiting for the other person to enter. She was still standing outside, looking helplessly at the door, as if magically waiting for it to open itself. 

Smiling, Rhys reached for the passenger door and opened it, giving it a slight push so that it raised vertically. Antonia's jaw opened in realization, and she got inside, watching as the door came down and closed. 

"What is this stupid car?" she commented, brutally hurting Rhys's feelings, as he revved up the engine. 

"Stupid? Excuse me, darling, this is a Lamborghini." Rhys blew out a soft breath from his nose in pride, driving the car out of the college gates. 

"I liked the white one better." she looked around the car, visibly puzzled by the structure of the two-seater supercar. "But I like the color on this one. It's my favorite." 

"So your favorite color is red." Rhys turned a corner, and Antonia watched as he effortlessly glided through the streets at a dangerous speed. 

"Yes, what's yours?" Antonia clutched the bag on her lap, feeling a hollow in her stomach as everything whizzed past her in the shape of a blur. 

"Red and Black." If possible, he was increasing the speed even more, but at the next turn, Antonia knew they were not heading towards her house. 

"Wherever we are going..." she asked, getting scared as he merely dodged the looking glass of a parked car, "Can't we go a little slower?" 

Rhys laughed, but it was different, it was boyish and full of excitement. He was enjoying driving his sportscar, and something told her that he was driving it after a long time. Antonia saw his face, he was grinning and she found herself smiling too. She decided that she could withstand a little speed if he was happy...

Until he almost ran a woman and her cat over, who were out on a blissful walk by the side of the road. The woman shrieked at the same time Antonia screamed inside the car. Then she glowered at the giggling man beside her. 

"RHYS! YOU ALMOST KILLED THEM!" 

"No I didn't." he was laughing, bloody laughing! She glared at him and crossed her arms, looking out of the window. She was mad at him, yes, and she wouldn't look at him unless he apologi-

"I'm sorry," he was still chuckling, and Antonia felt him hold her hand and bring it to his lips. Her heart leaped out of her chest when he placed a soft kiss on it. "I was just having so much fun." 

Antonia's eyes softened as he gently entwined his fingers with hers, and she squeezed his hand. His eyes did not leave the road but she saw the smile light up his face, she chuckled and tried to disentangle their fingers. It was then she saw, with horror, that he was gripping her hand with one of his hands and driving with another one

"I've always wanted to see if I could drive with one hand at this speed," he grinned and pressed his foot on the escalator. Antonia slammed back to her seat from the impact and closed her eyes, clenching her jaw. 

She would bite off his dick during blowjob. This bastard deserved it. 

:::

"Turns out I can drive just fine with one hand," Rhys pulled over in the parking lot of a residential skyscraper, "next time I'll finger you while I drive."