8

c h a p t e r    e i g h t 

Antonia had always heard that 'eyes are the mirror to the soul'. If it was true, then she was scared to know the nature of his soul judging by the emotion flickering in his eyes. His normally bright hazel orbs were now darkened, somewhat hidden by his long eyelashes. One of his acutely angled dark eyebrows was arched slightly, accenting the full-blown smirk on his lips. 

"I beg...your pardon...sir?" Antonia was flabbergasted. When she had filled up the form, she had assumed that she would never be seeing it again. Even if she had expected to see it again, she definitely did not expect the scene which was unfolding around her right now. 

"I think you heard me loud and clear the first time. Now," he put his elbows on the hand rests of his chair and entwined his fingers in front of his chin, "begin." 

Rhys was enjoying this more than he'd like to admit. The look of utter shame, embarrassment and faint disgust on the beautiful face of Antonia Rodriguez fueled his inner sadist. He saw a completely different young woman from when he had first laid eyes on her. A few days back, he had seen a new and inexperienced History professor, innocent, humble and quite dedicated to her work. 

Now, he saw a masochistic submissive, with thoughts dirtier than normal decency would allow, and violently insatiable desires which brought him to the edge. 

Frankly, he did not know why he personally made that form for her to fill up. Maybe, a true dominant like him saw right through the innocent exterior of her. He was shocked, to be honest, after reading her answers, because of all the women he had known, the woman sitting in front of him was the only one who longed for,

Ropes, wax, vibrators and rough sex. 

"I'm waiting, Antonia," he said, relishing the shame on her features. She did not make eye contact but kept looking at the sheet of paper on the desk, apparently cursing it in her mind. 

His eyes stayed put on her delectable plump lips, wondering how arousing they might have looked when she had orgasmed over the phone. After telling her the reason for the call and hanging up, he had taken a long cold shower, and it was then when he had decided that he had, in fact, been alone for a long time now. He needed someone again, someone who would moan his name while he choked her and fucked her hard and fast. 

He needed a submissive, and by the looks of it, the person sitting right in front of him could be the best one he ever had. 

"I...Sir..." she was flushed, and Rhys mentally scolded himself for calling her ordinary. Her brown curly hair was tied in a ponytail, but a few curls fell over her forehead and ears. Her cheeks were tainted pink, her exquisitely crafted lips parted slightly. Rhys's eyes trailed down from her lips to her perfectly shaped breasts, which heaved with every sharp breath she took. Whatever regret he had felt when he had decided to give her a tight schedule and keep her back after work hours vanished because he knew he could make it worth it for her. 

Antonia was beautiful, with a mixture of wild and innocence that Rhys had never seen in anyone before. He had dated a few extraordinary women, thanks to his ever insecure mother who thought he was gay, but never had the desire to take them to the bedroom, for he knew they were all hearts and flowers. The last submissive he had was two years ago, but he had to get rid of her since she caught feelings for some other man, and the last thing Rhys wanted was to ruin a romantic relationship. 

It was not like he did not believe in love, but he knew that with his dark fantasies, he would never find someone to love him. So, he had settled with half-hearted temporary relationships with women his mother found for him and secret kinky exhortations with a woman he found for himself.