18

c h a p t e r   e i g h t e e n 

Mature Content

Rhys was stunned. 

Antonia parted her thighs as far as they could go and continued rubbing her clit, throwing back her head in pleasure. 

Rhys looked at his now hard erection and then looked back at the moaning woman on his sofa. So that was her way of getting him to fuck her, give him a painful erection, and then masturbate in front of him to drive him crazy. 

"You surprise me, Antonia," he laughed humorlessly, "now get on top of me." 

Antonia did not stop rubbing her clit immediately but took her time to get up from the sofa and walk towards him. Once she was within range, Rhys pulled her by her hand and she squealed, with her legs apart on either side of his thighs and his erection at her entrance. 

"You've changed your mind I see," Antonia breathed as Rhys took one of her nipples inside his mouth and sucked on it, holding her hands against her waist behind her. Suddenly Rhys thrust inside her, making her cry out in euphoria. 

"Fuck, yes!" Antonia screamed as Rhys pistoned in and out of her mercilessly while simultaneously biting on her nipples. The combined pleasure threw Antonia off the edge and she collapsed forward while he kept on ramming into her. 

"Do you like that?" Rhys smirked and let go of her hands, which she brought to rest on either side of his head, and grabbed her buttocks, "holy shit..." 

"Yes, sir!" Antonia yelped as one of his hands came down hard on her ass, shooting pleasure right to her core. Rhys was going even harder if that was possible, and the trembles set in Antonia's legs. 

"Can I come, please, sir?" Antonia gripped the sofa so hard that her knuckles turned white, and her hair fell in a curtain over Rhys's face. 

"Come." Rhys hit home and she came undone, crying out his name in ecstasy. 

:::

Antonia woke up to utter darkness. She stretched her arms and blinked several times, adjusting her eyes to the dim light when at once, her eyes fell on the gigantic windows that surrounded her. The nighttime skyline of London spread out in front of her, and she rubbed her eyes. So she had fallen asleep, she thought and sat upright, and realized she was naked. Looking around her, she saw that she was sitting on a king-sized bed in an equally luxurious room. 

"Why is everything about him so big..." she licked her lips and glanced at the wall-clock. 

8:57 pm. 

Are you kidding? 

Hurriedly, that is, as fast as she could with her protesting womanly organs, she got down from the bed, wrapped herself in the huge blanket, and noticed a glass sliding door to the balcony. She walked up to it, opened the door, and stepped outside, a mild but cold breeze hitting her scantily covered body. 

Holding the blanket tight around her body, she leant on the railing, taking in the breathtaking view of London below her. She could make out the cars running in order on the roads and the pedestrians walking along the sidewalk, but they all looked so small. 

Coming from a small town in Spain, she had always dreamed of moving to Barcelona or Madrid when she got a job. Even though her family was not exactly short of money, but bringing up two kids was not so easy with only her father working. Her brother and she were good in studies, and her brother had even succeeded in gaining a scholarship from his dream University.