29

c h a p t e r   t w e n t y - n i n e 

Mature Content

Antonia did not have to tell him twice. 

In a flash, her dress was off her, leaving her clad in her blood-red lace lingerie. Rhys raked his hungry eyes over her shivering body, exposed and needy underneath him. 

"Holy...fuck."

She smirked proudly, and stretched her arms above her head, giving him a full view of what he was about to have. Rhys returned the smug smile and trailed a long finger from her forehead to her lips, where he stopped and rubbed her lower lip with his thumb. 

"You have no idea, Antonia," he whispered huskily, "just what you do to me." 

No words left her mouth as he proceeded to trail his finger from her lips to her chin, down to her throat and then her cleavage, her core dampening with every single touch he embossed on her. She awed at the fact that how barren he had left her for anyone else's touch, and how cold her body would get if he was not there to warm her with his touch. 

Shaking these bitter thoughts aside, she concentrated on his hot, wet kisses on her throat, while his hands wandered everywhere over her figure, unclasping her bra and letting her breasts fall free. 

A low gasp left her lips as his mouth connected with one of her nipples, and his thumb twiddled with the other. Her back arched automatically, wanting more of his ministrations. She felt his groan against her skin, which shot a spike of pleasure down to her abdomen. 

Rhys grazed his teeth over her sensitive bud, experiencing her pleasure reciprocate in his own pants, the bulge becoming more painful by the second. 

A little bite on her delicate nerve endings, and she moaned out loud, her fingers coming down in his hair and entwining in it. Previously, Rhys did not like anyone touching his hair during play, but now, he realized, that her nails scraping against his scalp and the slight tugging to his wavy locks turned him on immensely. 

Satisfied with the teasing to her breasts, he made his way down to her navel and placed a light kiss on top of it, enjoying the delicious shudders that ran down her spine. 

"Sir..." she whimpered, "please." 

"Patience, darling." 

A low groan left the history professor's lips as his lips grazed over her panties, the anticipation of the pleasure that was about to follow making her abdomen tighten painfully. Rhys knew exactly what he was doing, and it was driving her crazy. 

His face disappeared from between her legs, making her whimper in protest. Rhys smirked and smacked her lightly against her womanhood, and she jolted from the impact. Sweat glistened on his forehead as he slid off his suit jacket and opened his tie, unbuttoning the top two buttons of his shirt. 

With one fluid move, Rhys got rid of her panties, and without wasting another second, plunged into her soaking core, his mouth connecting with the sensitive bundle of nerves, his hands holding her thighs wide open.