9

c h a p t e r   n i n e 

Mature Content 

Rhys studied Antonia closely from his spot on the couch. She was shocked out of her skin, as was clear from her wide eyes, open mouth and red cheeks. However, she was also tempted. From her answers to the rest of the questions on the form, he knew she was disappointed in her sex life and yearned for submission to another man. He also knew she was interested in him, because, however subtle it might have seemed to her, the bold 'YES' as an answer did little to conceal her fascination about him. 

It was mutual, as Rhys understood, because never before had he been attracted to someone within a span of a few days of meeting them. He knew that it was wrong on all different levels. If someone were to find out about this illicit relationship they both were about to have, he would lose not only his job but his reputation as well. And it goes without saying that Antonia would face such indignity as well. She would be in a potential risk of never being able to teach again. 

The sound of the wood against the floor announced that Antonia had got up from the chair. It was at that moment when Rhys realized that she was ready to take the risk. Just as he was. Both of them were adults, and the hooded look on Antonia's beautiful face was consent enough. He rewarded her with one of his seductive looks before leaning back further into the couch, spreading his legs farther. 

What the hell am I doing? was the paramount question on Antonia's fogged mind. She was listening to her soaking pussy, no doubt, because her brain was screaming about a hundred reasons why she should not do this. 

What if she was caught? If word was to spread that she was in an explicit relationship with the Chancellor of a well-known Academy, it would burn her dignity to ashes. She would probably never be able to teach in any other college again. She could run out of the door right now and save herself from all the aforementioned. But she chose not to. The man in front of her could suffer the same indignity and loss, but he was staying. And so was she.

So she took a step forward. The inviting posture in which Rhys was sitting seemed to ascertain what he had said. I promise you won't regret answering these questions.

So what if they had met only some days ago, she had researched enough on BDSM to know that it was a purely sexual, no-strings-attached relationship. As long as he could satisfy her masochistic needs, she would trust him wholly with her body. 

"Make it worth it," she spoke in a sultry voice, coming to a halt right in front of the devil, and looking down into his sinful eyes, "for the both of us." 

His eyes guaranteed the words he said. "I promise." and without any warning, grabbed her by her wrists and pulled her forward over his knees, her chest resting on his thighs and her ass on full display for him. She squealed, a feeling of sudden excitement at being handled like she had imagined all those times while holding a vibrator to her clit. 

Rhys held her hand tightly against the small of her back, letting her other hand hold his knees for balance. He wanted to take this slow, but the contact of her body with his made him lose all self-control. 

"It's going to be a strict dom-sub relationship, where all we want is to fulfil our desires. No feelings, no strings attached." Rhys said, tightening his hold on her hand to prove his point, "Understood?"