12

c h a p t e r   t w e l v e 

Mature Content 

Rhys was fumbling. He was always so confident and smooth, be it in his job or his bed, but right now, he was fumbling with his belt buckle. Letting out a small groan of exasperation, he continued to struggle with opening his infuriating belt buckle. That was not even the issue, he had given oral to a few girls before in the same way he gave to Antonia, but why was he so adversely affected in her case? 

His hands froze when he felt her small and warm ones over them. She was kneeling in front of him, looking straight into his eyes, with a look that said, 'let me.' 

Rhys felt a distinct blow to his pride, but he swallowed it. He was being petty, it was only a belt buckle, and he was not even being himself. Yes, that's it. Nodding at her, he removed his hands and placed them on his sides. Once again, he was doing what she wanted, and surprisingly, he felt at ease. 

His belt buckle along with his suit pants fell on the floor with a dull thud, and he stepped out of them. He was watching Antonia closely and felt his dick twitch when she licked her lips and grabbed his full length from over his underwear. Then, without hesitation, she held the waistband of his underwear and pulled them down, making his cock spring into her face. 

He was watching her closely, and the soft shock on her face at his size was a healing effect to his previously wounded pride. He smirked and started unbuttoning his vest, then proceeded to discard his tie. Now, he was clothed only in his white shirt, which he was tempted to remove but decided against it. Instead, he held up the bottom hem of the shirt to give Antonia a clear view and access to his throbbing manhood. 

He saw her bite down on her lips as she cautiously put her fingers around his length. One of her hands went to her perfect breasts and she gave it a squeeze. Rhys breathed in sharply. 

"You're such a slut..." he was getting the hang of it, and now he would show her. He grabbed her hair with one of his hands and jerked her face forward against his dick. She did not resist, instead, brought her hand around it as well. Grabbing his dick with his other hand, he positioned it against her mouth. 

"Open." 

She complied and opened her mouth and without any warning, he shoved his dick inside, moaning as the tip of his cock hit the base of her throat. He was incredibly well endowed, and so she gagged on his flesh in mild discomfort. Her time in the limelight was over, he thought and pulled out, only to thrust again with more force. She choked and tears started to form in her eyes, but she did not fight against him. A true submissive. 

He pulled out once again and started pumping into her mouth at a steady pace, hitting the back of her throat several times. Her hands went from around his cock to rest on his thighs, supporting herself against the brutal force of his thrusts. Her tears were falling freely now, intermingling with the liquid dripping from her mouth at her chin. 

Rhys groaned out in pleasure. He kept his eyes on the sinfully beautiful woman beneath him, watching her blue eyes glitter with water. He gave her hair a hard pull and she moaned on his cock. 

"Fuck..." he growled as he felt his climax approaching. He held the back of Antonia's head with both of his hands and started pumping harder, hitting the back of her throat repeatedly. Her nails dug into his thighs but she did not struggle. Just as he felt himself about to burst, he attempted to pull out, but to his surprise, she held him firmly by the thighs. Unable to control himself, he climaxed inside her mouth, while she stayed firmly put on her knees, drinking in every single drop of his semen.