39

c h a p t e r    t h i r t y - n i n e 

Mature Content 

Rhys blinked. 

The woman lying on the bed convulsed violently, clutching her mouth and spreading her legs apart to pull out the toy, as spurts of water erupted from within her cunt. 

"FUCK!" 

Antonia rubbed her clit aggressively, her head thrown back as the liquid gushed out, making her legs tremble fiercely. The pleasure had travelled throughout her body up to the tip of her toes, and she screamed through her fingers, shaking in the aftermath. 

Rhys might just have unlocked a new kink. 

His throat felt dry, and he gulped, unable to move from his place. It was cruel and feral, but his instincts could no longer stay hidden. He threw the remote aside, and slid off his shirt, following his pants. 

Grabbing hold of Antonia, he turned her on her stomach, pushing her face into the pillows and then thrusting inside her all at once, groaning at the immense tightness and warmth. 

Her screams were cloaked by the pillows, as he continued to plunge harshly into her, spanking her as hard as he could. 

"Did you just squirt, you filthy whore?" he grabbed her hair and pulled it back, hearing her take a loud gasp at getting the air back to her lungs. 

"Oh, God!" 

Rhys grunted noiselessly,  sweeping his eyes over her red asscheeks and smooth back, before leaning in and biting her shoulder. Her moans and whimpering fueled his desires, and he was overcome with the urge to go harder until her brain turned to mush. 

In one deep stroke, her walls clenched around him so tightly that he had to grit his teeth to stop himself from releasing his load inside her. She had told him that she had not been taking pills, and he did not want to be careless. 

Although, he was careless enough to not wear protection.

An unexpected thought came to his mind, and he almost laughed in shock. If he was to come inside her and get her pregnant, he would no doubt take the responsibility for their child...but for him to have a family, a wife...children...

He reminisced the time when he thought that it was impossible for someone like him to ever settle down with someone, but now, in a most shocking turn of events, he found himself wanting to have Antonia as his wife, who lent him her shoulder when he was too tired or accompanied him out of the country. And one child did not seem too bad, maybe he could work on his characteristics as a father-

He shook his head. His age was getting to him, and he still had a long way to go with Antonia. He did not want to rush things, because she did not deserve it. She deserved all his time, patience and whatever love he could show because she was just that precious. 

"May I come, please?" 

"Come." 

He held her hips to steady her shuddering body, as she found her bliss around him, whimpering and gripping the sheets. She shook in his hands, and then fell faceward into the bed, panting and sniffling. The arch of her back was luscious, and he traced his fingers from her neck, along her spine, feeling the warmth of her skin.